Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nightgown or PJ's?

For me, its always boxers, boyshorts, or nothing at all.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Short satin nightgown in the Summer and a longer version in the colder months.

Banned Read only
    In the summer it's a ratty beat up old Hanes tee shirt and cotton men's PJ's. When my wife and I were first married and I did sleep in a nylon sexy nightie it was very uncomfortable in the hot humid NYC summer nights. Out in western Washington state it generally cools down in the night during the summer into the low fifties. That makes it ideal for sleeping in a nylon floor length gown when I do get the chance (or a very long formal nylon full slip). The only issue is the bunching up to the hips when tossing and turning during the night.

I like wearing night shirts most of the year. I like the silky ones most of the time. Sometimes I will wear a sleeveless nightie to bed. I find The nightshirts by going through goodwill racks and buying them when I find them. The SO likes the room cold so it keeps me a little warmer at night. I will wear a long nightgown once in a while in the winter.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Knee length satin nighties or teddies most nights. PJs are a no no - they have drab connotations for me. Strange I know, but that's little old me.

I've also got a couple of silk teddies but they tend to keep me awake because of the feel of the material

No surprise on the latter, as it was the feel of satin / silk that got me into CDing in the first place, all those years ago

I love being me!

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I am with most of you girls, I wear babydolls, and nightgowns, only when I am not home I wear a ladies tanktop and panties, hugs girls
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Babydoll PJs but don't really like the ones with cups & thin straps. I'm more into the vintage styles like in my avatar.

Lacy PJs

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Sadly, Sabrina won't let me sleep in my nightgowns, which is a pity, because I have a lot of them and I love sleeping in them!

I do get to wear them around the house to relax, though. And, for sleeping, I found myself a pair of tricot pajamas (listed as "travel pajamas" on Amazon), which is the same fabric I love in my gowns, so I get some of the feeling, at least.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I love wearing peignoir sets 7 days wk , so soft & cuddly Hugs Donna1391

I do prefer nylon tricot nighties, long or short mostly.I also have cotton, however as well. Sometimes I wear tricot PJ's or loungers or simply a cami to bed if it's really hot.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

PJ shorts and a tank. I think nightgowns are ugly...
    Done crying.

Nightgown, sleepshirt, T-shirt, or just panties, depending on mood & temperature. Rarely PJs; I have a set, but don't find them as comfortable to sleep in.

Love sleeping in lingerie on the rare occasions I can get away with it. Meaning when there isn't a kid at home

For summer I love my satiny gown or my satiny pj's with capri bottom's and 3/4 sleeve top. For winter my polar fleece footed pj's.

Nightgown and panties

I always wear nightgowns. My wife got me a fancy lacy nightgown for my birthday.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

it always varies. there are some awesomely comfy pajama shorts and tops i like to wear, sometimes a sleep shirt or a baby doll top and panties. when it's colder i have some cute pajama pants that are very warm :] i almost never wear a bra unless i'm just too lazy to take it off. unfortunately though it's rare i get to sleep dressed up :/

Either a baby doll,or a cami with a pair of panties.

I enjoy nighties year around. I wear my short silky ones (usually with matching panties), on the really warm nights but for fall and winter it's usually long sleeve night shirts or a full length nightgown.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I normally wear panties and a camisole...

I prefer nightgowns all of the time. My "winter" ones have longer sleeves.
    Hugs, Carole

Vanity Fair pajamas and nightgowns and robes. At night I usually wear a pair of pajamas to lounge around in then slip into a nightgown for bed.

Living close to 2 VF outlets (Branson and Lebanon) is wonderful but I did notice that Fruit of the Loom stuff is slipping into the stores. But so is Olga, so I guess it's a toss-up.

I prefer to wear yoga pants or capris with a tank top or T-shirt to bed.

Satin 3/4 length chemise if cooler, modal strappy full length nightdress in winter, just silky panties if hot, and am lucky enough to get snuggles and more when wearing them :-)
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

lingerie always to bed, be it a baby doll, cami set, or just a pair of panties. skimper the better for me. even in the winter.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????