Thread: Pix from Denver

krstysnw

Pix from Denver

I went out enfemme on Friday for some shoe and makeup shopping in downtown Denver. I took a few pix at home before and after. Hope you enjoy.

Kristy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by krstysnw
    I went out enfemme on Friday for some shoe and makeup shopping in downtown Denver. I took a few pix at home before and after. Hope you enjoy.

Kristy
    Love the last one you look great who was taking all of the pictures of you.

Amelie
    Very nice Krsty, hope you had a nice time shopping. You should tell us in more detail about your shopping trip.

Love Amelie

Kristy, very nice
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

krstysnw
    Thanks for the comments. I took the pix myself with a remote that came with my digital camera.

krstysnw

Looking for company

I will be heading out next Sunday (Oct. 10) afternoon/night in Denver. Looking for CDs or admirers to join me.

Kristy

I'm envious

I'm actually really happy that your able to go out and you look nice. Wish I could but no support here

Very nice pictures
    Danielle

cute pics, really like the one of the foot shot