Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

Hi there everyone! Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode. All I have thought of is maybe wear some panties? What if they show? What things do you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas

I carry a bright red lipstick in my briefcase.

You've heard of the expression "Think Snow!", right. Pretty much the same thing. "Think Feminine!". This is one way TG soldiers survive on hardship tours. I know.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Just think feminine .. just imagine ..
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Wearing panties and having a fresh pedicure helps even if you only get clear polish. Keep yourself hair free in as many places as you are comfotable with. Grow your hair long and in a gender nondiscript style or slightly feminine.

I like wearing panties in man mode. I also think about being in my fem mode when things get stressed. It helps me center.

Gold Member
    I wear panties 24/7 now for many years; I also wear fem Jeans, they look like guy jeans,
    but I got them from Woman With-Inn, so they are Fem Jeans.
    I can walk around and think I am wearing the same as any other GG I see in Jeans.
    Rader

I were panties almost 100 percent of the time in the winter I will were panty hose or thi highs under my pants. I also keep my toes painted all the time clear on the weekend (we have a pool and kids) but bright red during the week. I also keep my legs and chest shaved smooth all the time in the winter I shave my underarms and arms as well.

I'm definitely with the "think it" crowd. Catch yourself in the mirror every now and then and give yourself a cute, flirty, and girly smile. Practice your girl walk if you don't have one (meaning eliminate the swagger if you do have one). Keep shaved everywhere that a girl doesn't have hair.

I've had a hard time finding panties that stay comfortable through a brutal work day. But at some point I discovered they sell bikini briefs for men that are designed to accommodate the family jewels and scepter, so I wear those and have been for 5 years now. And every now and then I wear something that may show a panty line and hope it does.

Under dressing certainly helps. I also have shaved legs and underarms. Wearing feminine deodorant too.

..Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode......
    Date men ?

Yes you can wear panties but after a while they are just underwear, nothing special. Same for women's jeans. After a while, they are just jeans, nothing special.

Actually for women, feeling feminine is nohing special. They've been doing it all their lives.

How about growing your hair long? Getting your ears pierced?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Since I am 66 and want to live th rest of life the way Ifeel. I shave all over, wear pierced ear rings, have thin waxed arched eyebrows which I pencil in every day, lip gloss, light make-up, arylic nails, bracket, necklace, sandals with painted toe nails, wear feminine pink baseball hat, girls tight junior bootcut or skinny jeans, short shorts, leggings or capris. I am a feminine guy that is all there is to it, I enjoy being feminine.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    When I'm a girl, I'm a girl. When I'm a man, I'm a man. We have separate closets.

I wear panties and often wear a nice silk cammi under my business shirts. I am smooth all over and will often wear thigh highs under my trousers - that certainly helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    When I'm a girl, I'm a girl. When I'm a man, I'm a man. We have separate closets.
    I agree with Lynn Marie I enjoy girl time more by having man time and neither the two needs to mix.

Maria
    The Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies

I buy and exchange dresses and tops a lot in guy mode.
    I buy lingerie also especially when there is an oddments clearance and bras are like a dollar each.
    Bought eight pairs for my theatre group the other day.
    "The Beverley Sims All Stars."
    Amazing all similar sizes but some did fit better than others.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

plain jane cross dresser Kimberly Renee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamphen View Post
    Hi there everyone! Thinking of ways to feel feminine whilst still in guy mode. All I have thought of is maybe wear some panties? What if they show? What things do you do to feel feminine? Give me lots of ideas
    Take advantage of gender bender trends. Guys can carry a "purse". To everyone else it's a man bag, but when you look at it, it's a purse and can help you feel your fem side. Guys can also wear clear mascara, nail polish, lip balm and get manicures. No one will notice but you will and it feels girly.
    use a perfumy car air freshener
    pierce your ears and change your jewelry often
    apply moisturizer after a shower
    get a pink phone cover

Just be yourself, there girl. And let the girl side shine. Inside and out. Also, carry a bag, full of girly things. For suddle reminders. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

While wearing panties is a great way to feel feminine, I like to underdress as much as I can get away with. Also, I try to sit like other women are sitting. I find myself doing it unconciosly and it's getting more comfortable.

Wear feminine colors, pinks, lavenders, baby blues, etc. Not uncommon for a guy to wear those colors any more. Panties is obvious and easy but what about a garter and stockings under your work clothes. Shaving legs, body, etc. Use feminine products (shampoo, hair products, deodorant, perfume, etc.) instead of their male counter parts. How about a tattoo of your feminine name?

pierced ears with small earings and a light touch of makeup and being epilated and feeling silky smooth.

Platinum Member
    Hi SH, Pantyhose underdressing will do it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just be yourself...let the feelings flow and enjoy life.
    This is part of who I am and I don't need a special activity to feel feminine.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

panties under my boring man clothes works, stockings to hehehe

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Panties 24/7, shaved legs, frequent pedis (w/color), fem shorts, fem deodorant, clear color on finger nails, light makeup (eyes/lips), ankle bracelet all work for me.....