Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

For me...I wear a very feminine anklet...I am also letting my nails grow - and I plan to apply some clear polish in the near future. I also have a very girlie temp tattoo to my lower back frequently. I keep my legs, underarms, back, chest and private area shaved at all times.

I've never gone so far as to wear panties or bra...because it's just too much of a risk for me and my occupation.

The anklet is fantastic though...when I'm stressed I simply slip my finger between the anklet and my skin and work it back and forth a few times and it just settles me down and gets me in touch with Caitlin in a second.
    I want to be a girl - that's all.

I barely wear men's clothing anymore.
    I always underdress, which means I pretty much tuck all the time :P
    I wear skinny jeans too so tucking becomes even more essential xD

My hair is getting longer, I paint my nails, and I wear both women's and men's tops out

Edit: Also as Renine said just be yourself :P It makes things a lot better don't be cookie cutter n_n
    Last edited by Allison Quinn; 10-11-2013 at 01:30 PM.

To feel feminine in guy mode I wear panties, bra, girls jeans, socks, shoes, also I use women's deodorant, hair spray and body wash. I'll also wear a Always brand maxi pad a few times a week....love the feel down there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Feel your inner core and allow your hidden self to come to the surface. I don't think that you need clothes, makeup, or jewelry to do that.
    Reine

I'd say go to a salon to get a haircut. They tend to be very feminine in there even if you are just going en drab and getting a regular "men's" cut.

I tend to prefer a dab of body oil personally but nothing overwhelming.

Let's see... Panties (24/7), tights or pantyhose (seasonal)... shaved legs, chest and underarms... long hair... waxed brows... women's jeans and tops...

Never had the desire or courage to go out fully dressed but do enjoy being underdressed to make me feel somewhat feminine

I've grown my hair out past my shoulders and take immaculate care of it. I love putting it up in topknots, messy buns, or wearing it down. I get lots of compliments and a little jealousy from female admirers.

Panties and pantyhose help me feel feminine. I like the thought of wearing an anklet. Might have to start wearing one.

Lately have began shaving my legs and using moisturizer on them after a shower.
    Also wear womans panties every day. When shopping wear a bra and my breastforms
    with a loose sweater or jacket. I am a 40B so they don't attract attention

I try to keep my body shaved and use lotion most of the time. I keep my toenails red and have clear polish on my finger nails. Usually wear pantyhose and if I'm not at work will wear a bra as well. I also always have an anklet on.

To feel feminine in guy mode? - panties and pink toenails!

I'll wear panties and sometimes a bra under clothes. Light mascara is fun to wear in guy mode also.

I like to window shop and view and imagine all the beautiful dresses, skirts and tops I could have to wear in my wardrobe when my feminine feelings arise while in male mode.

Taking Bubble Baths are nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    Taking Bubble Baths are nice too!
    mmmmmmm... I love Bubble Baths

simple as crossing legs,.....

I keep my legs shaved and often have my toenails painted. if I am going out and about I wear a polish that is "more masculine" (if such a thing exists) using warm beiges, greys, pale pinks. I wear shorts and sandals everywhere I go in masc. mode so my toes/legs are always exposed.

I wear panties 365 days a year nothing better, I also have red toes nails all winter long. :-)

I underdress almost always unless work requires otherwise.

I also have several anklets and if I'm underdressed I most likely have an anklet on also.

Lastly I like to use a matt finish clear nail polish. I even do that at work and have only been questioned once by a female employee.

YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Feel your inner core and allow your hidden self to come to the surface. I don't think that you need clothes, makeup, or jewelry to do that.
    !
    Use your feminine voice, express yourself without shame, word choices, keep your eyebrows how you like them even if it's rather femme, allow yourself to walk naturally don't feel like you have to use a "man walk". Smile! Wear your favorite bracelet or earrings whenever you want!

You can wear a simple pair of jeans and a t shirt and express yourself without all the clothes and such.

Just having a good skin care regimen so you always have moist smooth skin is really nice, worst case someone might think you're metrosexual lol. A little bb cream every morning not only moisturizes but it also is great for your complexion but it's not masking like a foundation. It's not the end of the world if someone thinks you're metro or even feminine...
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

To feel girlie in guy mode I keep my body hair shaved and wear panties and pantyhose under my jeans.

i always wear women panties, thats a given. i also wear the Coco butt and hip enhancer sold at lovebubbles.com. wear clear nail polish and put chapstick on frequently makes it feel like wearing gloss.

I don't try to be feminine when in guy mode . However I always have earrings and most of the time no hair on legs and nail polish on toenails but I don't do it specially

I wear panties all the time and have my toes painted. Often I wear light foundation and if asked can just say it is sunscreen.