Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Things to do to feel feminine in guy mode?

I have always underdressed to remain in touch with my fem side. I have worn complete fem under attire under my uniform when in the military. Have to do what you have to.

For sure, wearing panties is a "must", also a bra if you can (under the right outfits). Nylons are really fun, I don't recommend pantyhose, rather suspender nylons work really good under a pair of dockers, even if you are wearing panties. Wear nail polish on your toenails (no one can possibly see that). While being discreet about it, walk and hold yourself more like a woman. If you are brave enough, maybe change your hairstyle, wear it longer, such that no one would guess by day, but after work and on the weekend you can be the woman you want to be. There are lots and lots of ways you can be the "secret" woman that you are, while still wearing drab male clothes.

I wear left buttoning blouses and cardies, also cap sleeved tshirs. Haven't done the cami, yet! Also watch chick flicks and read ladies magazines and fiction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="3"]Trying to hide my girliness a little less everyday, all suggestions appreciated. Check out my cardigans, and my wishlist ones, here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8842813@N06/[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Strut like you're in heels. (when appropriate!)
    And keep those elbows in!

All of the above plus I log on to crossdressers.com. Reading all of your postings always puts me in the right frame of mind.

I recently shaved my whole body besides my arms. It is the most amazing feeling under my clothes.

I paint my toe nails with color, and clear coat my finger nails
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I quite often wear panties and pantyhose, but usually under my socks, unless I know I won't have to take my shoes off. At winter I also shave my legs. I paint my toenails with sliver, pink or light blue nail polish for whole year, except if I wear sandals or go to places where I have to take my socks off. For winter I also have boots that looks like men's boots, but are actually female boots. You can only see that, if you check the sole that has flowers on it, but I'm still very cautious and wear them only when I go shopping or something that doesn't include people I know.

In the winter months I wear panties and pantyhose everyday after work, I know a lot of people here are not fans of underdressing , but for me it's being in male mode and have some feeling of fem. Feeling the silky panties and the feeling of the pantyhose rubbing against your jeans. Besides a few hours a week to dress, underdressing is all I have.

Always panties; most of the time a bra and if not a bra a cami with a shelf or a bandeau.
    Daily wear is mainly cotton but under a suit I wear silky things.
    I am always free of hair on my chest, arms and legs.
    Nearly always clear polish on my finger nails to make them shine.
    Socially I gravitate to the women if I can and I am not comfortable in the presence of really masculine guys.

I've been wearing my Tag two tone watch a lot more lately! it's a women's watch that gives me that exciting feeling every time I go out

Nearly all my guy clothes come from the women's section, so that helps. Also, I only take my nail polish off if I'm visiting my parents, otherwise they're always some pretty colour-- everyone else who knows me has just had to accept that I'm guy who paints his nails! Shaving my face and legs regularly, epilating my arms, and keeping my eyebrows arched all help too. And if I'm going out in guy mode and not expecting to meet anyone I know I'll often wear flats and carry a purse.

If you're looking for something that's a little more subtle though, try expressing your femininity through how you carry yourself in general: walking with a "feminine gait," sitting with your legs crossed, etc.
    "Butterflies and zebras and moonbeams and fairytales"
    You can read my blog if you like, or peruse my photos if you feel like it.

I wear Lacey panties. Always shave my legs and arms. Wear tight jeans and tight shirts.

Panties pretty much all the time. I've recently taken to buying and of course wearing women's jeans. I have 3 great pairs of Merona Bootcut stretch jeans that don't require a huge booty (though I do have big hips and booty for a guy my size). This all goes unnoticed as far as I can tell.