Thread: holiday!

holiday!

Its been a great few days

Been away alone for a few days after some stressful times at work.

Being away from my so means I can wear bra and panties everyday

Had a great little red set by chantelle I've been wanting to try. So low cut jeans and a tight t shirt and I've been out and about. I know people could tell I was in a bra and I made sure the thong was above my Jean line. Might sound ****ty but no one here knows me and its nice to be able to reveal the fact I'm a young guy and happy in these things. Hate having to hid it all the time.

Admittedly I was terrified someone but try and ask me about it. But I felt I could deal with it.

I've also told a ex gf about this and she's upset I never told her about it. She wants me to dress for her. Really is time to get rid of my SO who told me she would leave me if she ever caught me again and get some acceptance in my life.

Anyway just thought I'd share.

It's great to hear you got to be yourself for a few days! Perhaps it's time to decide what you really want out of life! Best to you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Sounds as if your SO really isn't your SO! I agree with your decision to be with someone who will accept you for you. I think you should just try to amicably split if that's possible. Hope it all works out for you. Hugs,Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

The question I would ask us thus: why is your ex, your ex? If it has to do with issues you can work through then maybe you could give it another go? It seems she is not only accepting but encouraging.

It is about time you got more serious as to what you want out of life I think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I don't think most people look for thongs under a guy's jeans Hon but, then again, you never know these days.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Congratulations on new gf, it should allow you much more freedom. Sounds like a good time out, a little risky but glad it worked out.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

You obviously don't think much of your relationship with your "SO" (whatever that means) so unless you're counting on this person for a place to live or to put food in your mouth, I would say it's time to end the relationship and move on.

It's not like you own a house or have children together (I hope).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Sounds like you had a ball. Good luck with your other issues.

Platinum Member
    Hi Cosmo, It sounds like you are between a rock and a hard place.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!