Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your style?

What is your style?

I was wondering what people would consider their style both in drab and en femme. I am pretty preppy/ athletic in guy mode and still figuring it out in fem. I know i love dresses and formal wear of girls....

Banned Read only
    Well, as a retiree my attire as a male is, starting from feet up, athletic shoes, sweat socks, cut off jeans or at least jean shorts, black or white BVDs and tees, shirt other than tee is optional, as in dressing up.

As the woman inside, it's three inch heels, thigh high stockings, color coordinated panty, bra and slip, and, most importantly a pretty dress that hits just above the knee. The dress is going to be an empire waist or sheath, but, maybe also a wrap. Never any sort of feminine pants or jeans. I don't go for skirts and blouses. Always a wig. At my age I want to portray a tastefully dressed woman.

Hippy. Both modes. I lean a bit more bohemian (american pop bohemian, that is) in girl mode.

I aim to be the sexiest BBW crossdresser in the world! Well, in my world, at least.

That's easy.

Guy mode: old thin hippie. Blue jeans and t-shirt. And the hair to go with it.

Girl mode: Short skirts and nice blouses. Dress like I'm 20, but I didn't get to experience this then.

Have fun

Being the red neck guy that I am, I guess that makes me a red neck girl that loves to party!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I guess i lean more towards hipster/metrosexual in male mode. Thick rimmed glasses, V-neck T's with Abercrombie jeans and converse. When dresses up male mode, i wear vests, pocket watch, dress shirt rolled up to elbows, and slacks/jeans.

En femme mode,
    I wear high low skirts with patterned tights, 4in heels scoop neck tops. Or deep V-necks with cammi and cardigan. If its too hot, i ditch the cardigan. Other times, ill wear a nice flowy skirt with a cute top and ballet flats bare legged. No makeup or wig. Not opposed, just havent had the opportunity. Underdressing is en femme and en drab so nothing different there.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    My style is conservative, color coordinated, and classy whether I'm in drab or drag. I always do my best to look my best.

Mine is all over the place but I find myself more comfortable in my business look. Mostly black/grey. For sports: pink.

Hugs
    /Giovanna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In guy mode it depends what I'm doing, most if the time slim fit jeans and a fitted tshirt. If I'm smartening up, some nice trousers and a shirt or jumper. I've started spending a lot more on my guy wardrobe recently.

In girl mode, I like classic tailoring, I like the look of shift dresses and pencil skirts with heels. That said a nice played skirt balances out broader shoulders. My preferred skirt length is on or below the knee.
    Makeup wise, maybe a bit retro. Usually I have flicked eyeliner. Maybe a smoky eye effect for an evening look. Still experimenting a bit, but that's all part of the fun!

Hi.

style as in as a person , a strong woman self assured puts her hands to any thing, a hard working Frau because i am .has others work under her when needed,

Style as in dress wear. oh heck i prefer my Renaissance garb. my background is Prussian so i tend that way, though can come up quite good in Edwardian wear of those times, can do very well in Scottish ,

normal wear, a skirt tee top over jacket head wear, flate shoes or boots, mainly Autumn colours with me pink some where around , evening wear i have some lovely clothes allways long skirts & nicely styled. and i keep it simple

...noeleena...

Dang. Just realised I missed a trick by not saying 'Gangnam'.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi81 View Post
    Dang. Just realised I missed a trick by not saying 'Gangnam'.
    I love that

I'm preppy and metro in drab and really dressy and edgy in girl mode
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I like to look classy as a girl, not downmarket.
    As a guy, most at home in jeans and a t-shirt.
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

In guy mode, grease monkey 6 days a week, but as a girl, comfy, classy casual attire for me.

Pretty much blue collar casual in guy mode. Long skirts and dresses, caftans and loungers in gal mode.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Jeans and a t-shirt guy to average gal next door.
    He's all comfort while I'm whatever the occasion calls for.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Style. Who cares? I wear what feels comfortable. Usually that is just shorts and a tube top. This is TEXAS! It's hot as heck down here! What annoys me is people asking me "How much do you bench press? You're pretty ripped for a chick!" I don't lift weights! Not that there is anything wrong with it. But just stop asking me!!! Jeesh!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

In drab mode, business suits or business casual, in girl mode am all over the place depending on what am doing. I prefer short skirts and dresses, matching panties and bras, fitted blouses. For the casual look, shorts and Ts with wedge sandals in summer. In winter and cooler months, leggings or tight jeans with pumps or boots. If am going to a club than i tend to get a bit edgier.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 07-08-2013 at 09:30 AM.

My style?

A normal female my age, dressed appropriately for the time and place. No 6" heels, no ultra short miniskirts or shorts, no "hooker" makeup, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Pretty much standard heavy metal guy in guy mode. Went through my facebook photo's from the last 18 months the other day and in nearly every photo I've got a beer can or a bass guitar in my hand lol. In girl mode I dress kinda similar but much more gothic (elegant dresses, corsets etc) but I do mix it up a little bit sometimes as well depending on the situation or what I feel like wearing
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Guy mode just depends on the occasion - my job requires business attire, which I like bit when I'm out and about I'm a t-shirt, khaki shorts, and jeans kinda guy.

Femme - always been a huge fan of the professional woman look - business suits, nice blouses and pencil skirts with flesh toned hose and 4 inch heels!

Banned Read only
    Elegant and classy are my preferred styles of dressing.

When in guy mode I wear long sleeves and full pants year round (even when it's a hundred degrees outside). I tend to lean towards dark colored clothes and wear baggy things to make me look bigger (defense mechanism from being small and picked on as a child). I favor wearing some things almost every day, like a very baggy black hoodie. In female mode I still like to stick with darker colors but I'm not above some bold color. Mostly reds and blacks and assorted colors picked based on design. I almost always wear dresses and if I don't I normally wear skirts. I'm alright with tight jeans but they don't give me as much freedom as skirts do.

To summarize I dress like an oddball with an aversion to the sun as a guy (which is basically what I am). And I either dress like a goth or a girly girl when en femme. Though I've been know to dress like a clubber from time to time.

I am a jeans and top girl mostly when dressed.
    It is convenience more than anything.
    I like dresses but you cant ride horses in them successfully.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Man Mode: Crosstrainers or hiking shoes, ankle socks, cargo or athletic shorts, briefs, t-shirts. Retired so I keep it comfy and casual.

Girl Mode: Heels and hose. Lingerie, casual or business casual dresses, starting to amass a collection of casual clothes, leggings, blouses, etc. for knocking around the house when I have the chance.