Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your style?

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    My style?

A normal female my age, dressed appropriately for the time and place. No 6" heels, no ultra short miniskirts or shorts, no "hooker" makeup, etc.
    Can't you describe your style without saying you don't dress like a hooker?

Aspiring Member
    Guy mode: shorts, t-shirts and sandals whenever possible. Shirts and ties for work (yuck!).
    Girl mode: ALWAYS nylon panties, pantyhose, slips and dresses and business skirt suits with high heels.
    Definitely prefer girl mode, not even a close.

boy mode mostly jeans and T shirt
    girl mode casual to a little ****ty

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Can't you describe your style without saying you don't dress like a hooker?
    I sense you are upset with my answer for some reason.

Well, I suppose I could describe my style without saying that I don't dress like a hooker, but I think that says it pretty well. Anything else would take a lot more words and not be as clear in the end.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Guy mode - Sweatpants/XL+ T-shirts (i'm really a M/L, but i like the space... ), always dark colors, basically a grey/black/blue lump w/ glasses and messy hair in a bun :P

Girl mode -
    Skirts / dresses (formal/casual), tank-tops/almost-fitted T-shirts.. (right now i'm wearing a white tanktop w/ a white short skirt... it's HOT here..) bright colors/white/etc... and when I lose some weight(hah....)/when its cooler/less humid I love the feel/look of the chinese dresses (cheongsam/qipao)

seems i'm 2 opposites in one body... heh... :P
    Last edited by lynnef; 07-08-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: added descriptons/additional girlmode stuff

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    For all you UK girls what is a jumper?
    That refers to a pull over dress here in the states.

Platinum Member
    Hi Julia, Mr. Drab can be found most days in Jeans button down shirt white trouser socks and black loafers just your average
    70 year old teenager ((stuck back in the 60s')).

Although I can be found in a shirt, tie and a jacket as required by the management.

Now Miss Orchid can be found properly dressed as a lady in her fifties in a nice skirt, blouse & heels or a pretty dress
    with the proper accessories neckless, earrings , bracelets and a matching belt and my shoulder length Blonde wig that's my Crowning Glory.

I have been known to go off the reservation on occasion with a mini skirt or a pair of daisy dukes pantyhose and heels
    with a tight top to show off the GIRLS.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-08-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    For all you UK girls what is a jumper?
    That refers to a pull over dress here in the states.
    Unless I'm mistaken it's the same as a sweater
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Platinum Member
    business casual in male mode. En femme, it depends. I always try to dress appropriate to the situation and for a woman of my age. That may be a casual knit top and shorts, capri's or jeans or like this afternoon, a floral maxi print and white sandals. But I'll also go more formal for a night out. I seldom ...well never, wear a skirt above the knee.

In guy mode I prefer jeans/tshirt or sweat pants and a tshirt, in girl mode I either like the really nice pant suits or really nice business type dress and I prefer a separate top from the dress, soon I plan on having a makeover done and I want to do a sexy librarian type look, thats probably more of the type I really like for clothes is anything to do with sexy librarian looks.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    In guy mode, I'm Generic Geek #42. Khaki pants, polo shirts or geeky T-shirts, and Timberland shoes.

As Amy, I'm decidedly more upscale. I don't have a lot of pants, and like either dresses (ranging from casual to dressy, depending on occasion), or skirt/blouse separates, but I do like some length to them. And I do love my shoes!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Very conservative male clothes but more casual since I retired. Also very conservative female outfits, which does not really matter as I dress only at home.

Banned Read only
    Guy mode - Jeans/shorts, t-shirts

Girl mode - sexy lacy underthings, short dresses/skirts/shorts, tiny tops, high heels, and showing as much skin as I can reasonably get away with. definitely not age appropriate most of the time

Good question - when I'm in male, I like Dockers & a Polo or floral print Hawaiian shirts, boat shoes or sketchers (depending) but I wear female jewelry always. . . Bra when possible, & of course panties.

In female - Anything I feel like.
    Last edited by Lady Mandy; 09-10-2013 at 02:02 AM.
    Man bag??? . . . No silly, its a purse!

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar
    Guy: Alternative, rock n roll, similar to Johnny Depp style, hats and a lot of accesories.

Girl: Same thing. I like black eye make up and heels.
    Just another brazilian girl.

Gone to live my life
    Guy mode . . . hiking boots, cargo pants, t-shirt (typical going to do some outdoor activity clothes).

En Femme . . . very girly, girl. Love dresses, lingerie and heels for some things around the house. Will wear jeans, lingerie and a nice top for other things around the house.

I hate guy mode... so I really don't care what I wear. In he summer, some type of cargo shorts and a ratty t-shirt, cheap runners from walmart, etc. Which sucks because I'm guy mode almost all the time... but seriously.. don't care about my guy appearance.

My female wardrobe is mostly casual. Nice fitted jeans, layered cami and tshirt, hoodie, or else skirts and basic dresses with hose and wedges or flats (first heels soon...) Overall a fairly conservative look - not clubwear, but not business attire. I don't want to be the flamboyant one in the room.. I'd rather disappear into the background and not call attention to myself - yet be cute enough that someone might come up and say Hi

If I'm just outside in the yard, barefoot in yoga pants and layered T works for me. I never wear shorts... if I need short legs, it's skirts all the way.

Both kinda retro.

Guy mode: Jeans, t-shirt, mechanic's jacket, and Dr. Martin shoes.

En Femme: Skirts, dresses, and heels. And lots of polka dots.

Banned Read only
    When I am in guy mode it is pretty much gym attire for the gym, jeans and tees for work. And when I am home and running about I am mostly casual. Jeans, cargo shorts, tees and tanks, sneakers and flipflops. TOTALLY DIFFERENT when I am getting my girly on! I am mostly looking to go for that glamorous, sexy, seductive look! That is what I like the most but I have been working on also trying to get down an everyday dressed down feminine look that doesn't jump out. That is someting I am really working with just to be able to get out shopping with my wife or out for a bite to eat and not draw too much attention.

En femme i try to go for a Carla Bruni style (well it doesn't translate so well on me: no surprise) but stylish, toned down, very tailored , elegant Parisian style.I love that kind of simple, natural beauty look.

In male mode kinda the same tailored look like lots of coloured shirts, boots, brogues, sports jackets or preppy at the weekends.

In guy mode practically the same everyday, boat shoes, white socks, jeans and a button down long sleeve shirt, if it's hot out then shorts and a polo shirt.

In girl mode I'll try many different looks from classy to cheesy and sometimes just plain goofy. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Guy mode

Sharp Suits
    Waistcoats
    Jeans
    Hilarious T-Shirts
    Boots

Girl mode

Corsets
    Bustiers
    Gloves
    Lollipops
    Skirts
    Dresses
    Jeans
    Lolita socks
    Tights
    Newrock Boots
    Leather
    Lace
    Satin
    Velvet
    Cotton
    Silk

Of course not all of these at the same time, and not all of these I own. It's just things that suit my style!
    Be whoever you want to be. Screw what others think. It's their loss....