Thread: Habits

Habits

I have been trying to change a lot of my male habits...most notably the smile instead of the nod in greeting. Been changing gestures, sitting positions, the way I carry myself, It is all blending together so that I truly am forgetting a lot of my old male ways.

But tonight I had a bit of a shocker...I was thowing something in th dumpster 9literally) and when i threw I threw just like a girl without thinking. I literally realized mid throw and I really couldnt do it man style. This is odd because I didnt practice this at all but I really am having trouble remembering how to do a good overhand throw!

I am hoping to train myself more so that i CANT do things male like without a great deal of thought!!

It is coming naturally to me. Well except for smiling. It is still difficult for me to smile because I almost never did for so long. The face muscles just don't like it. It kind of started off trying to have more feminine movements and postures and somehow it became more like just letting go.
    I have noticed it at the TG group meetings I go to that is is rather easy to tell the difference between the ones who are more on the trans side from the CD side because the cd's usually are so masculine no matter how well dressed or made up. They just scream "man".
    I have always been seen as a bit of a sissy for most of my life so I guess it is easier for me to just let go.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 07-08-2013 at 04:50 AM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I have been pretty femi male most of my life so a lot came pretty easy but if you are on hormone treatment and being around women more many things will happen and one day you will say wow i am really girly.