Thread: Positivity

Positivity

Hey all,
    Does anyone else have bursts of positivity and feeling quite happy how things are?
    I think I'm having one at the moment. Spoke to my gf about dressing at the weekend which was positive, also told a close female friend yesterday who thought it was great! Even showed her some pics and she said I looked good!
    Going to a support group for the first time on Thursday which is a bit daunting, but exciting nonetheless. With the past few weeks and the support of folks here I think I'm coming out of my shell a bit, and the confidence is flowing into other areas of my life too.

Good on you Khaleeshi -wish I had more confidence..Ellie

Khaleeshi,i'm so pleased for you.It took me a long time to get where you are,i hope things keep getting better for you.

Nikki

I am all about positivity. And if I'm not not feeling it, I fake it 'til I make it.

Cheers,

Kalista

I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, through and through.
    I love nylons and high heels, mini-skirts and shopping deals!
    I don't care what others say, life's too short, it's time to play.
    I'm a TGirl, yes it's true! I'm a TGirl, how 'bout you?

Gold Member
    That is great! Now work to make it a regular thing instead of just a burst. Life is about being happy.

Thanks all!
    I think generally I am a positive and happy person, I'm quite secure in who I am too, but it feels good that this part of me is being allowed to blossom. It's having a positive effect on other people in my life too as they can see I'm happy and its a bit contagious! Booked a holiday with my gf too yesterday for Christmas so that's something else to look forward to!

Platinum Member
    Not so much bursts, more a steady state of contentment. But maybe that's my age. You have taken a number of constructive steps in recent days, and you've had good results...so you should feel positive.

I can attest to having gained confidence as I emerged as a whole person. Maybe this grows out of facing and overcoming your worst fears.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like you have found a happy spot roll with it.

My advise is to just enjoy it Hon. You never know when the "tide" will turn.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

The only negative I concentrate on is the one on my car battery.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Confidence is nothing more than being satisfied with yourself. Like Kim stated, age works wonders in this area. Why would you be anything other than positive? We are the masters of our own universe. We make it happen!

I think maybe that's it! I feel like I'm in control at the moment of what I'd like to do, if only there were more hours in the day to enjoy life!
    Showed a GG friend who already knew some pics today, she responded well, I'm on a roll at the moment!