Thread: results question

results question

Hello,
    I am new here and learning I know as far as results go one is to look to sisters/mothers to determine possible results. That being said, my sister is very masculine. I am wondering if there are others out there with a similar situation and what sort of results you saw? Is this always the case?

Thanks for the info.

Platinum Member
    if you are asking will you look like your mother or sisters - sure. Will you look like a woman? Well, that is more a matter of degree. I do resemble my mother, but in a decidedly masculine, much large version.

I look a lot like my Daughters.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

My mother and sister have huge breasts but HRT did very little for me.

If you're young you can expect better but I would advise to expect nothing.

HRT is necessary to change the chemical composition of your body, but it can't undo what was done by puberty so keep your hopes low and your spirits high.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Melissa is on the case there... been there done it... probably has lots of tee shirts (LOL)..... I love her to bits!

I am not on that train, but know many who are and she is right.... Me... with make-up, hair and fake boobs... I look a lot like my sister... so I guess that is where it would go! But she is heavy boned and actually more macho than me! hehe

Love Kaz xx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Going on 7 years HRT and if not for my implants .... I'd still be flat as a board and I started relatively young ( aged 24).
    No sibs, but my mom is pretty busty.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-11-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have 5 sisters, and I am the prettiest girl in the family. You can be your own girl!

Melisa Amy Ellis

little over three years hrt 36 cc cups I have been blessed. My body has became total female waist, hips, butt, thigh, and arms. I was pretty femi as a guy but hormones have been great to me in journey to SRS and being total female.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 07-11-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: unintentional block caps fixed

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by somestuffp View Post
    Is this always the case?
    It is not always the case. Siblings sometimes have similar features, but sometimes they are radically different, too.
    Lea

I have developed to a 36D. My mother was 32D and my sister is a 32C. Because I am 6'2" my boobs look smaller than theirs but I was so flat I was almost concave.
    "Never forget the many ways there are to be human" (The Transsexual Taboo)

After 20 months of M2F HRT I am starting to go to 40C. I still have breast pain so it is not out of the possibility for me to go to 40D. My paternal grandmother whom I take after in a lot of ways had enormous breasts.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I asked the doctor who runs the hormone clinic at the Gender Health Center in Sacramento about what type of development was average or normal. Her response was it is unpredictable both in the amount and speed of breast and hip development, and there were no strong correlations with any family history or personal characteristics as far as she can tell. The exception was anyone who started hormones without going through puberty (i.e., testosterone blockers then estrogen) generally developed larger breasts and looked and sounded more feminine than those starting after the onset of full puberty (for obvious reasons), but even that was not fully guaranteed. The doctor stated there is so little data collected under controlled experimental conditions to draw any strong conclusions. In other words, YMMV.

Glamazon
    Started at 20, have about the same figure my mom did when she was my age. Wish my boobs were a good bit bigger - they were a full D / smallish DD before I had to go off HRT because of SRS, shrunk down to a smallish D - and while they're proportional to my body, a lot of the cis girls I see with similar builds are much more nicely endowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    My mother and sister have huge breasts but HRT did very little for me.

If you're young you can expect better but I would advise to expect nothing.

HRT is necessary to change the chemical composition of your body, but it can't undo what was done by puberty so keep your hopes low and your spirits high.
    This makes a fair bit of sense.

My mother is short, and a little bit dumpy, with a moderately sized chest I would say. However, I've obviously gotten my father's proportions as I'm skinny, but I also have a small chest (not that I overly mind), and am "somewhat" tall.

I'd say when looking at how you think you'll turn out, try and find out where your metabolism comes from, and work out how fast that metabolism is and such, and it will help indicate where you might end up weight wise/chest size-wise. Probably of little help, but about as useful as I think I can be, as my sisters were to a different father, so it makes it hard to really judge off of them.

But yeah, I'd recommend trying to see where each bit of your characteristic comes from, and try to maybe work it out in your mind from there. I did that, and I pretty much came to the conclusion of almost exactly what I am now. More realistic, perhaps a bit more "meh" on how we hope things go :P

But more realistic and sensible, which is very important.

wow. thanks for all the responses. I have a number of other questions. is it best to post them as a different topic or continue this one?

LeapP. Funny you mention the sibiling differences. I have 2 bros and a sister. One bro is 6'8" the other 5'11" like myself. Not sure where the 6'8" got his height.
    Last edited by Nigella; 07-16-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts, please read the FAQ to see how to multi quote/edit posts