Thread: Busted Today.....

Busted Today.....

Having a piece of unoccupied property in the rural part of the county comes in handy for several uses. In the summer it is great for laying out and tanning nude. However today was a little different. About 11:00 I was behind the house at my property laying in a sun lounge. I heard footsteps, looking up there is a guy checking the electric meter, by this time he had already seen me, he commented to me that they were changing all the meters. this meter change took all of about 3 minutes. He said normally he would knock on the door and let the resident know that he was changing the meter, however he knew the house was not occupied, then went on to appoligize for interrupting my tanning. I was nervous at first but as we talked, I became very comfortable even though I was nude. I would like to hear his version of the days events that he told his fellow workers.

Well, he would probably only mention it in passing, that he saw a naked guy. Then that would spur his co-workers to relate how they caught women customers in various states of undress. And then the one-upmanship would start and the BS level would rise......

I'd not worry overmuch hun.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Platinum Member
    yeah, probably not the most unusual thing he's seen on his rounds. He might even have run into a cross dresser a time or two

I actually think it was better he saw you naked than in a string bikini. That would've made the headlines back at the warehouse.

The first time I was busted as an adult I was walking a dog. I'm not sure being naked would have been worse.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pula, I have a good friend that is a driver for United Parcel Service , He said that he's seen it all nothing surprises him anymore.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I can attest to that Blue

<----- is a mailman (don't ya just love the irony of it? mail-man)
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

As he took time to talk with you, I'd think he was more or less OK with it.

Sun tanning in my fenced in back yard with in the nude with a Ag spray plane making a low pass over and over......

I used to have a rural postman who I saw several times wearing forms and a bra under his shirt (he didn't wear the standard postal service uniform). I would have loved to have engaged him in a conversation, but he was always here then gone before I could say anything. Maybe I should have waited by the mail box similarly attired and see if that would have slowed him down!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

One day I was sitting out by my pool in a short top, panties, full make up and a wig when suddenly our pool cleaner came through the gate. I have known him for a long time. I was caught, so simply told him the truth. Our friendship remains and nothing else has ever been said. I'm sure he told his wife, but what the hey. You have nothing to worry about.

Banned Read only
    If you were totally nude, that's being "busted." If you were wearing a bikini top and bottom, that's being "busted." Or if you were sipping iced tea in a pretty sun dress and heels, that's being "busted." He was probably more disappointed you weren't a GG sunbathing.

Ya the nude thing he probably didnt realize what you were up to.....I have been seen a few times in only a satin nightie or sleepshirt.....thats being busted sweetie!

I can't really call that busted, as everyone has a nude body under their clothes and everyone knows it. You were on your own property, out of public view and with every expectation of privacy. This person trespassed onto your property, then finding you in a possibly embarrassing state, decided to engage in an extended conversation, causing further embarrassment. Personally, I would call them up, ask for personnel and then ream them up and down for not training their employees properly.
    But that's me; I've had an ambition to be a curmudgeon since a young age and am gratified to have made it.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Jodie has it right....
    Who cares about a naked man.
    Up the BS level and talk about all the naked women they haven't seen.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.