Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it for the first time...

I did it for the first time...

I always read about the ladies that always wear panties even when they are not all dressed up, I never gave it a second thought to try it when in male mode, until today. I was in walmart looking around when I just happened to end up in the ladies clothing section, I do not know how that could have happened. Well I started looking around and decided to buy some new panties, nothing fancy just some cotton hipsters with a cute little bow in the front in different colors. I decided that I was going to try wearing them all day and see how that felt. I now know what everyone is talking about. I have had them on all day running around town and I love them. Should have done this years ago. I also bought some sheer toe liners to wear with my flats and today I wore them with my tennis shoes. Just that little something underneath to make you feel good. And better yet no one was the wiser. See you can learn so much here if you just listen and give it a try sometimes.

Angie

Angie
    There is so much nice stuff you can wear without anyone noticing - as long as you can get away with the laundry part. Just look at the thread 'what are you wearing right now' just to see what people can and do get away with.. Ellie

Life is too short for ugly underwear! I have been wearing panties 24/7 for about 2 years and I will never go back.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Platinum Member
    Hi Angie, There's no turning back, You are hooked now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Kelly you are so right. I should have learned earlier. Eloise I have on panties of course bra with a loose top so you really can not tell that I have it on and shorts that are kind of neutral.

Blue hook line and sinker!!!
    Last edited by Eryn; 07-12-2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts. Please use the edit or multiquote buttons to avoid consecutive posts.

Welcome to the club. I started slowly with the under dressing about 5 years ago but now its panties every day and has been for quite a while.

Yes I Love them under it all

Can see myself joining this club! Underdressed for the first time yesterday & it was such a thrill! Was only a trip to the local supermarket but felt so sexy & right I'll be endeavouring to now do it more often!

Hannah x

I am with you Hannah I will be doing it as often as I can.

everyday for almost a year now, once you start it's hard to not wear the panties. Only problem I have is laundry day and hiding them from my daughter.
    Explain to me why I can't live in both worlds? ....... Well your rules are stupid!

I underdress as often as I possibly can. Panties at all times, bra when I ca get away with it. Pantyhose in winter, etc.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Banned Read only
    Angie, why ride a bicycle when you can drive a Cadillac, plain cotten panties are at the bottom of the scale for feeling really sexy and womanly. Go buy some really sexy, pretty, colorful bikini panties in the ultra soft fabrics such as nylon, silk or satin. Penneys has a nice selection but also check Sears, Target and Walmart. Also spend 3 bucks and try a thong, nylon of course and enjoy both underdressing and sexy, feminine panties that will propell you to a higher level of feeling feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by VAWyman View Post
    bra when I ca get away with it. Pantyhose in winter, etc.
    I use a crop top sports bra. Looks like a sports top but finishes under the bust line and feels just like a bra but WITHOUT the tell tale bra strap lines.
    I also wear a short skirt under loose fitting track pants. I have done this a number of times and no one notices. You can still feel the skirt pull across your thighs when you walk but you dont get the feel of the wind on your legs unfortunately. Cant have everything I suppose Ellie
    Last edited by Ellie52; 07-11-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Silver Member
    Angie, wait until cooler weather and wear a pair of sheer tights or PH with silky panties after you shave and moisturize your legs! It is a thrilling sensation to feel the smoothness on your legs, and in real cold weather your legs maybe warmer too!

Once bitten no going back. I haven't worn guy underwear for many years! Sometimes wear a bra but sometimes I like that 'natural' feel! LOL
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    We all started someplace, right. I eventually found that I could live happily with no male underwear at all. Of course, I also found that I could live without male clothes over the undies.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieStone View Post
    I.... I never gave it a second thought to try it when in male mode, until today. I was in walmart looking around when I just happened to end up in the ladies clothing section,.......
    As you do. Could happen to a anyone of us

I regularly under dress for work now. Love the softer feel of my femme things
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Yep, you're smitten now.... I still have a drawer in my dresser w/ my boy boxers, honestly don't remember when I last opened it.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy Barr View Post
    Yep, you're smitten now.... I still have a drawer in my dresser w/ my boy boxers, honestly don't remember when I last opened it.
    Boxers? Are they what we keep our shoes in? LOL
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

When my panties stay on me....they are always satin or silk for the day...welcome sweetie

Angie,
    First times for anything are always wonderful.
    You remember them always.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good for you!
    I'm not even sure what styles are in the mens under section. I don't even buy guys socks. It's been years.
    "Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

-- Albert Einstein

Boxers? I have no idea what those are! Tighty whities? Some of my panties are white.....oh wait thats all I have.....panties LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JBPerry View Post
    Boxers? I have no idea what those are! Tighty whities? Some of my panties are white.....oh wait thats all I have.....panties LOL
    Same with me I have not worn men's underwear in years All I have is panties.... and never will go back. I also like panyhose in the winter.

Like many of us I ditched the guys underwear years ago. Lately been switching over to women's socks too. Check out Kohl's, their line of Vanity fair is great for everyday(cotton or nylon) and try the Daisy Fuentes panties and thongs for a little excitement.