Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of us are bigendered???

Aspiring Member
    Bi-gendered for me is the same as being gender dysphoric. Who I am and how I wish to present myself are sometimes at odds with social norms. I would say I am comfortable in a male mode while in an impersonal work environment, but on a personal level, I would much rather relate to others in a femme manner.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

i do consider myself as a bigendered

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I have given up wondering what I am.
    These days I am what I am.
    Hug
    This sounds like the secret to happiness to me.

Exploring this part of me is so new, I'm not sure I really know where I am on the gender spectrum. I certainly enjoy bringing Rita out. Heck I really don't like putting her away! At the same time I don't really feel like I'm a woman trapped inside a mans body. Clearly I'm not all the way at the male end of the spectrum. I'm just a dude who likes to be pretty? I'm a dude who feels the need to feel feminine? I haven't a clue what's going on but I'm loving the ride?

Yea that last one

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Banned Read only
    I think of myself as being close to 50/50 regarding how gender applies to me. The more I let the masculine side relax, the more comfortable I become with the feminine side. However, I don't envision that the feminine side will dominate. More than likely, the male/female reality will eventually approach the intellectual 50/50. While there is some degree of balance regarding male/female in how I think and respond, the ratio of male partners to female partners is around 3:1. Given that opportunity comes into play as well as novelty, perhaps that's about right.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Count me in also. Both sides of me are only attracted to women, but I definitely feel like there are two people in here.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    Count me inas well. My two gendered selves have identifiable unique characteristics. My wife defines it as 'two apps working on the same database'. I think that hitsthe nail squarely.
    thats a very interesting and apt definition. Using that, count me in - I am certainly bigendered as well.

See my user name! To me, "bi"-anything implies a digital situation: either one side or the other. In my mind I have masculine and feminine melded together into a single unit, therefore "ambigendrous"...
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I don't think it's either/or. I believe most people are different mixtures of male & female. So to say one is bi-gendered doesn't mean 50-50. I am certainly partly femme, and I treasure that part, but I am mostly male. So in the long run what really does bi-gendered mean?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    So in the long run what really does bi-gendered mean?
    Just that we have, to varying degrees, incorporated the mindsets of both genders into our thoughts and actions. The actual balance of said incorporation is, of course, a variable.