Thread: Coming out more and living

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar

Coming out more and living

So over the past few months I haave been in the mindset of "I am ME and if you dont like it, then so what" So I have been going out alot more and also been more open with everyone.
    I never thought I would go out partially dressed but I do it all the time and guess what I survived (so far) But I have also been going out regularily completely as Keri
    I have been so much happier too. Now i have to admit I get a bit nervous but I try to push through as best as I can
    I have been seeing a gender therapist the last few months and now I have found a doctor that will work with me ( i am so happy about this)
    So I went to my doctor appointment totally as Keri, and unfortunately my doctor was out and I was seeing one of her team members, Unfortunately I need to have some more tests done but the doctors where great and very accepting I hope to continue finding the inner me and bringing her out more often to experience life. I love being a woman.
    Trying to get a picture of what I wore to the doctors office but i cant figure out how to get it off my phone
    Thanks for reading
    I wish I had the courage to just be myself and live my life how I want

What do you mean by "partially dressed"?

Platinum Member
    Good for you Keri. I'm glad you're getting more comfortable and confident. I do have to ask, where is your wife in all of this? Are things any better?

Banned Read only
    Good for you Keri. You are growing and learning more and more about yourself each and every trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn cd View Post
    What do you mean by "partially dressed"?
    Partially dressed= wearing polish and sandals and jewelry but man shirt&pants or just wearing under clothes and perfume.
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

you will become more and more in comfort zone trust me and soon it will just seem normal. living and dressing as a woman for many months my dear and just seems normal to me and it will for you to. just look in mirror everyday and say I am woman and then go out there and show the world you are. it is very enjoyable being a woman trust me.