Thread: Should I buy white shorts?

Should I buy white shorts?

Yesterday I tried on a very cute pair of short white shorts. As with many white clothe however they were somewhat see thru. I was wearing a nude color string bikini and u could see it. I typically wear things or g strings but u would be able to see them too. I love when a GG wear white pants or shorts and u can tell what they're wearing underneath buy not so sure I wan to draw that attention to myself.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Platinum Member
    I have several white shorts, but no e quite that thin. I think I'd pass on these

Red shorts are my favorite. Good Luck & Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Depends on you I wear white tops with white bras quite often while in obvious guy mode and make no apologies for it. Of course, I like ruffling feathers and don't give two s***s what anybody thinks about me. Plus, I am a 270# ex flat bedder and former military who carries for work as well as on my own time, so I don't worry to much.

Might be cute, but depends if you can hide ur package well... but I think I would rather pass on that one.

Silver Member
    You could try wearing a pair of white pettipants (a cross between longleg panties and a slip) underneath, or a pair of flesh color spanx. I don't want anyone to see my panties through my clothes, but that is just my preference.

As with many white clothe however they were somewhat see thru.
    Try white linen, khaki or gabardine cloth for the shorts and your undies won't show through.

Also, see through pants brings back some ugly memories. The workplace where I met my wife in '75 had a male sales manager with a propensity to wear white cotton pants and black undies. Not only did we get this unsightly view as he walked down the hall, we had to put up with his dyed blonde and puffed hair that he must have used a whole can of spray on each morning as nary a hair became out of place if he walk out of the building into a gale.

But, alas, he was a very good sales manager!!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Oh yes! Buy white short-shorts. Especially if you have tanned thighs by the summer sum. Sooo hot hun!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tan panties or a cut off pair of panty hose might cover a bit.

Ok. I went back and bought them. I should mention that they were at goodwill and only $3.49 and they were Tommy Bahamas. Since they were still there I took it as an omen. I wore a g string today and it wasn't as noticeable as I thought it would be. I think when I wear them I will wear a shirt that hangs below my waist. They are sooooooo cute. Yes I will post a pic soon.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

I think a nice pair of white shorts and white capris can fill out any girls needs for a simple summer wardrobe. You can wear either with sandals, flats, wedges, sexy heels and almost any top, from tee-shirt to a dressy top. In fact, tomorrow I'm going to spend the day looking for a nice pair of white capris and a sandal wedge.

if you have the confidence to wear them, then wear them.

Platinum Member
    Hi Alisa, A lot of whites are already on the clearance racks just waiting for us to take them home.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I was out last Friday with one of the girls here and she had slim white pants and a blue top and she made an attractive lady out for a glass of wine with friends. I on the other hand was a tad over-dressed - sigh!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Silver Member
    Might be fun to wear polka dot or flowered panties under the white shorts and see if you get attention.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Go for it, I love to wear my white shorts and show my panties thru them.

showing off is more fun than covering up.

Alisa,
    The younger you are the thinner the shorts can be.
    You do have to look good and be prepared to be looked at.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.