Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i wear panties to a message

Should i wear panties to a message

I go to this lady who does my pedicures for me. I was going to her for a couple years and she moved to a new salon. I lost tract of here when she moved Some how I was lucky enough to find her and have her do my toes again. Well she got her licence to do messages and I want to go to her. She know I do some cding as I wear girls stuff as I wear girls jeans every time I go and of course the usally pink ore red polish. I don't want to offend her by wearing panties but its the only under ware I even own. I talked to her about having one done but scared what she will think when she sees the panties .

If she already knows that you like to dress, and does your toes regularly, I doubt she'll be offended by you wearing panties to a massage. I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Quote Originally Posted by Jilmac View Post
    If she already knows that you like to dress, and does your toes regularly, I doubt she'll be offended by you wearing panties to a massage. I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose.
    +1

Really, who cares what your underwear is. If you're not flashing on purpose and showing them off, it's not what I would consider to be offensive. Act professional, and she will, too. If you are getting your nails done in red I highly doubt she would bat an eye at girly undies - be yourself.

Edit - just a side note. Tip well if she does a good job and acts like you are just another girl. When you find someone who is nice and does a good job, and takes you for who you are, recognize that I always make sure to tip my pedi girls well and they always bring out the fun designs for my toes for me to choose from when I come in again!
    Last edited by Nikki101; 07-11-2013 at 09:32 PM.

I agree with Nikki. We're it me I would match my panties with my nail color hehe
    Plus. Most of the time they will give you a robe to put on and take all your clothes off. Panties are optional. If it's a massage place where they bring you into the room and explain things then they will just hand you a towel. You take off all your clothes again panties optional. But if you don't cover your bottom with the towel they will give you a "happy ending with a huge fee lol anyhow my point is. That part of your body stays covered with the towel the whole time so she won't be seeing your panties
    Last edited by Julie Bender; 07-11-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    Do not judge someone by what they wear . There's a person inside there!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I get weekly massages (remedial massage - addressing medical conditions). I go in, discuss with the therapist what needs to be addressed that day, and the therapist leaves to let me get undressed. I take off everything except my panties and get under the sheet. As I have problems in my hip and glut area, during the massage the therapist will usually end up moving parts of my panties out of the way. when it is time to flip me over the therapist holds the sheet up blocking their view while I flip (which I appreciate as I have some boobage nowadays)

My understanding is that I could also remove the panties completely (ie be nude under the sheet) but I haven't asked about that.

The procedure is the same for all remedial massage I have had in Canada. I seem to remember that there was some variation in Japan.

Aspiring Member
    panties? - i don't wear anything when I get massages, but maybe that's just me. I like to give the masseuse an empty playground to work with. Panties get in the way.

I got an hour and a half massage for Father's Day and when I went, I wore a pair of black Victoria Secret panties. My massage lady did not mention or act like she cared even though, I know she saw them. There was no way she could miss the little pink bows on the hips when they were exposed. As a bonus, she did a fantastic job and I tipped her well. So I say go for it!!

I don't see why she would be offended by that.

If she knows you are a CDer I see little problem, if you do not want to push the limits don't.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm pretty sure the people at the post office will not mind as long as you have clothing on top. You can even get messages at home and then with the shades closed you could wear only panties while you get your messages.
    Chickie

It's totally your choice as to what you do or don't do my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Pantieless- like me today LOL

I always wear panties to my Masseuse. She thinks I'm cute. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Read only
    She knows you are a CDer, I see little problem. What is the worst that could happen? She could tell you to leave and not come back.

Platinum Member
    As Jil sais, I rather doubt that she will care if she's already aware that your re into CDing. It's just business to her...regardless of what undies you wear. But be respectful. Don't wear something needlessly scanty or revealing.

Platinum Member
    Hi LTD, If you don't wear them she will probably wonder why you aren't wearing them.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've been getting massages regularly for years now with different massage therapists. The don't like to be called masseusebecause of the sexual connotation. Anyway, I'm always nude under the sheets.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Read only
    I've never had a massage where I was not completely nude. That is the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by junetv View Post
    panties? - i don't wear anything when I get massages, but maybe that's just me. I like to give the masseuse an empty playground to work with. Panties get in the way.
    A lot of the girls here are saying they go in the nude.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-14-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: fixed quote and removed sexual inference

If panties are your normal underwear than of course you should wear them. You are not doing anything unusual.

I always fully undress for my massages (I have been going to the same person for years now), so my panties always come off, though I do usually keep them tucked out of sight in the pile of clothes I leave on a chair in her massage room. One time she was massaging my feet when I realized I was still wearing toe nail polish that I had forgotten to remove-----opps, too late at that point . To this day she has never said anything, and given that I am very hairless (bodywise) I wonder from time to time if she ever thinks anything about it all. But she is a real cool lady and she does great work. Enjoy your massage and don't worry about your undies.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 07-14-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

HOn, lets face it, she does your toes so unless she is totally oblivious, she has some idea. Now, i assume you are clean shaven? If she hasnt already, she'll put two and two together and come up with four anyway - I suspect this will only confirm what she already thinks she knows and frankly, it shouldn't matter at all as you are a paying client.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 07-15-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Silver Member
    Had therapy while recovering from an injury. Therapist knew I wore panties. One day she needed to work my groin area. She just slid her hand under my panties and worked the scar tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah V View Post
    I always fully undress for my massages (I have been going to the same person for years now), so my panties always come off, though I do usually keep them tucked out of sight in the pile of clothes I leave on a chair in her massage room. One time she was massaging my feet when I realized I was still wearing toe nail polish that I had forgotten to remove-----opps, too late at that point . To this day she has never said anything, and given that I am very hairless (bodywise) I wonder from time to time if she ever thinks anything about it all. But she is a real cool lady and she does great work. Enjoy your massage and don't worry about your undies.
    I've gone for a massage several times with toe nail polish on, and not because I forgot. If I've paid a lotof money to get my toes painted pretty, then I'm reluctant to take it off for a massage. Sometimes to break the ice,I just tell them that I'm wearing it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I always completely undress for a massage. I usually tuck my panties in my shorts or slacks and just forget about them. Only once have I gotten dressed afterwards with the masseuse still in the room. Apparently she did not object because when I tipped her she gave me a big hug.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman