Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally coherent

finally coherent

so I'm back in Mexico getting some follow up work done on my face and I decided during the consultation to go ahead and get the Hip and Butt implants.

Surgery was Thursday morning and it is Sunday morning now and I am still in a lot of pain. I guess it makes sense considering what they have to do to do the implants right, but damn I don't think I would do it again if I knew what I was getting into.

I do feel a LOT better than I did yesterday, and Friday will go down as one of the worst days of my life. So it is getting better, but I'm still not exactly dancing around. Shoot I can barely walk, which is cool because I can barely stand anyway. You think laying down is comfortable? Think again. No matter what I do, I'm uncomfortable and certain things just plain hurt like hell.

Somebody said it will eventually all be worth it, and all I can say is, I sure hope so cuz this is some miserable shizzle.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Dear Melissa,

It sounds painful! I hope you heal quickly.

As for the implants, what do they use? Silicon? Can you also use lipo, and then transfer the fat to where you want it, or does it not work that way? Just curious.

Feel better soon.

Cate

Platinum Member
    ouch, Mel, I'm imagining the surgical procedure and cringing. I don't suppose there is a comfortable position. Heal fast!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-14-2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: correcting i pad word choice

YMMV
    I'm sorry that you're in so much pain right now. I've heard that hips and butt are bad for a while with all the major muscles they have to go under to create a pocket.

They're gonna look great though! Just hang in there and don't be shy to ask for pain meds.

You're gonna have an awesome badonkadonk!
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Wow that sounds dreadful! I hope it gets more comfortable soon, and the new mexican butt ends up looking fabulous!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Hugs Melissa (but not too tight - ouch!) Hoping for a quick recovery!

Debby
    Debby

You had one hellava ride. Get well soon and before you know it you will be break dancing soon. And still your pictures rock.
    "When failure is off the table the only thing left is to negotiate levels of success" M Hobbes

"Never Let your Fear Decide Your Fate" Awolnation

"A new dawn destroys the tranquility of the darkness" Steph W

Gold Member
    Ugh! That sounds awful to go through. I hope the healing is fast and that you are up on your feet quickly. Movement always helps, so I hope for you it is soon.

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Hang in there girl knowing soon you'll be beating the guys off (with a stick).

Silver Member
    Misty, that sounds god-awful. I don't think you could pay me to do that, but I hope it comes out very well for you. You probably have to buy new pants! I wish you a quick recovery.
    Lea

Good luck and I'm sure they'll end up looking fabulous.

Don't they absolutely load you up on some fantastic pain meds afterwards though?

Down in Mexico huh,,,, Sure sounds Mighty Painful ? Well with those New Hips an But you will be Sassy as hell soon enough ,,lol,,

Don't let that Sexy Body go to your head after Beauty work your getting ,, I smell a Super Model in our Future . When you heal up you will have to put on some Really Revealing outfits an strut around an show us your new stuff !! Get well soon ,,,, Tell um to Hook You up with some of those Hopped up Pain Killers an just say Good Night till the hurt goes away ,,,lol.....

Mexican Butt, that's funny.

They use the same thing on the butt as they did for my boobs, Cohesive Gel. Feels kinda like a gummy bear. Yes they CAN use fat instead and that was the original idea but he wasn't able to get enough fat to do it well. He tried though because he lipo'd my upper back, back of my arms and my love handles. There was enough to make some face mods, lips, temples, cheeks but not enough to make the butt and hips worth the money so he used the implants instead.

Regarding drugs, they're not real big on serious pain meds down here. You would think that you could get some strong stuff pretty easy, but that is not the case. Dr Cardenas runs an above board operation and he does everything very carefully.
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Banned Read only
    Ouch!!!! Hope the pain goes away soon and you get feeling better soon.

The things we do to look like we should.

How do you sit?
    Are there special chairs with the butt removed for such an occasion?

Resist
    Holy cow Misty, you are the most bad*ss chick I know. I had no idea you had gone south for this work. I'm sorry the pain is way way more than you anticipated but I know it will be worth it. Hang in there and try to get some stronger drugs.

When you're back home and feel up to it I'll come over with a nice bottle of wine.

I can't wait to cop a feel :-) JK!!

Love,
    Simone (yes, I dropped the alias and the alias of the alias :-)
    Last edited by gonegirl; 07-14-2013 at 12:21 PM.

I hope you feel better soon and love the results!!

Misty, I'm sending you hugs and good wishes for a speedy relief from the pain!!!
    Reine

MIss Melissa, girlfriend I will be praying for some relieve of the pain, I hope you get better today, I like your new avatar picture so much thought on your mind, will be waiting to hear on your update girl take care, hugs, all my love.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Get well soon, Melissa. Now about the butt and hip work! Why? You already look so good in your favorite dark blue slacks. How can you improve on perfection? When you are up to it have a Jack and Coke for me.

Hey Mel, hope you get well soon, or at least out of pain soon. Im sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Well maybe I can get one of those Cocarocha Bands to come by an play you some songs an make you feel better ? OLAY !!!

Quote Originally Posted by S1m0ne View Post
    Holy cow Misty, you are the most bad*ss chick I know. I had no idea you had gone south for this work. I'm sorry the pain is way way more than you anticipated but I know it will be worth it. Hang in there and try to get some stronger drugs.
    Wow Simone your avatar looks great. Much improvement since the last time I saw you.

A lot of people didn't know I was coming back because I just didn't want to talk about it. I needed to make about a dozen things line up for this trip and there were balls in the air up until Diane drove me to the airport.

When you're back home and feel up to it I'll come over with a nice bottle of wine.
    Seems like I've heard that before.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    How do you sit?
    Are there special chairs with the butt removed for such an occasion?
    They had one of those in one of Daniel Craig's Bond movies. It didn't look very comfortable…
    Lea

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Keep on healing girl. I would give you an atta girl pat of the butt, but that might not work right now.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.