Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finally coherent

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Mexican Butt, that's funny.

They use the same thing on the butt as they did for my boobs, Cohesive Gel. Feels kinda like a gummy bear. Yes they CAN use fat instead and that was the original idea but he wasn't able to get enough fat to do it well. He tried though because he lipo'd my upper back, back of my arms and my love handles. There was enough to make some face mods, lips, temples, cheeks but not enough to make the butt and hips worth the money so he used the implants instead.

Regarding drugs, they're not real big on serious pain meds down here. You would think that you could get some strong stuff pretty easy, but that is not the case. Dr Cardenas runs an above board operation and he does everything very carefully.
    Well, not having enough fat sounds like a pretty good problem to have! Sounds like you're going to have a great figure, once the healing is done. Congrats and get well soon.

Oh, back at the House of Broken dolls, hmm? Did they give you your old room? Send my best to Tyler and Vicente!
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

So that's what you had done down in ole Mexio. Hope you feel better soon.
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.M View Post
    Oh, back at the House of Broken dolls, hmm? Did they give you your old room? Send my best to Tyler and Vicente!
    No I asked for my old room but when I got here they had me downstairs in the other Michelle's old room. When I asked why, Vince said I wouldn't be able to get up the stairs after surgery. Basically, there was no way in hell I was climbing those stairs. I couldn't do it now and it's been nearly 4 days!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Resist
    Wow Simone your avatar looks great. Much improvement since the last time I saw you.
    LOL, thanks! That pic is actually from my CD days and I don't feel so good about my looks these days. Go figure.

Wine always on offer!
    Seems like I've heard that before.
    You must be confusing me with that other flaky friend. Mac, I think she called herself. ;-)

Get well soon and come home!

Simone.

Gold Member
    And drinking mexican water, your ass is gonna hurt inside and out for a while.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

That sounds really painful, I hope you feel better soon!

I'm late, but wish you good luck and hope you like the resulting curves. :-)

Dr C must be the go to doc on this site for feminizing surgery.

I think he's definitely raising his profile.

In the next couple of months he will have a brand new hospital (it's currently under construction) and he may eventually abandon all other cosmetic services in order to focus exclusively on MtF Transsexuals. He has discovered that he really likes working with our community and he takes a lot of pride in the work that he's able to do. Tyler and I were just talking about this yesterday. (Tyler and Vicente run the service that brings patients in and takes care of them) Tyler was telling me that the Trans community is just a better market over all because there's less competition and most girls do multiple procedures which means more money per surgery. Economically, once you've assembled the surgical team and covered the costs, another couple of procedures is money straight to the bottom line. It's a good deal for the doc and it's a good deal for us because Dr Cardenas is very thoughtful about his work. He's extremely subtle and it means a great deal to him that our results look as natural a possible.

Personally I love the guy and I love Tyler and Vince too. I'm happy I was able to find them last year for my first round and I owe it all to Inna because without her glowing recommendations, I would have never even considered this place.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I would worry about their lack of pain management. That is an important part they seem to be lacking in.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Mexican Butt, that's funny.

Regarding drugs, they're not real big on serious pain meds down here. You would think that you could get some strong stuff pretty easy, but that is not the case. Dr Cardenas runs an above board operation and he does everything very carefully.
    All the good drugs are on the way to the US. In the back of some van.:-)
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

...I don't think I would do it again if I knew what I was getting into.
    I've heard this statement applied to a lot of cosmetic procedures! Still, a couple of months down the road I'll bet you'll be loving the results.

Sit carefully and think beautiful thoughts!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    I hope you feel better soon Melissa, and I hope you are delighted with the results of your procedures.

It's due to you, Inna, and others that I sent in photos to Dr Cardenas for FFS. He was very prompt in replying and giving his recommendations. His site could use a gallery of before and after, but I eventually found more examples of his work and the MTF results look good.

Ellen,
    As someone who has been on both sides, I have been a patient of Dr C, and I also practice anesthesia, the difference is in the way they approach the pain. Here, the pain is treated with narcotics, which removes the pain, but not the cause, there (and in Europe) they try to reduce the cause of the pain, usually by reducing swelling/inflammation. I have participated in many surgeries, including cosmetic work similar to what I had done, and I was amazed at how little pain I had. I really expected a lot more pain, and I was also expecting narcotic pain medication. There are valid points to both methods, and I have tried to use some of the things they do in my own practice, it has helped my patients. So, I would not be scared off of going to Dr C because of this................Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    Ellen,
    As someone who has been on both sides, I have been a patient of Dr C, and I also practice anesthesia, the difference is in the way they approach the pain. Here, the pain is treated with narcotics, which removes the pain, but not the cause, there (and in Europe) they try to reduce the cause of the pain, usually by reducing swelling/inflammation. I have participated in many surgeries, including cosmetic work similar to what I had done, and I was amazed at how little pain I had. I really expected a lot more pain, and I was also expecting narcotic pain medication. There are valid points to both methods, and I have tried to use some of the things they do in my own practice, it has helped my patients. So, I would not be scared off of going to Dr C because of this................Stephanie
    Seems like it should not be one or the other. You need immediate relief for the discomfort and suffering and you need the slower healing of the body by addressing the inflamation and or swelling. I would not want to be in miserable pain for days waiting for the "cause" to heal. Reducing the cause but not reducing the pain is a pretty heartless way to practice if you ask me.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?