Thread: OMG, what a week

OMG, what a week

I realize that I haven't been around very much for the past several months, in fact I have been mostly absent, this is mostly due to my present living situation. I sold my former home at the beginning of June and have been living here and there ever since.

I have been waiting for my new condo to be completed so I can move in and begin my new life. The builder's agent has been telling me the I would be moving in for the past 2 months, and I am still waiting.

Last Wednesday my son and his wife went to the hospital and left 2 days later with their first child, a little boy. Thus, after all of these years of waiting, I finally became a grandma. Can you image that, Grandma Nicole.....

Well, if that wasn't enough to make my week great, Friday morning I received a call from my attorney informing me that he had received a call from my builder's attorney indicating that my condo was now ready and to schedule a date for my closing. After several calls to make all of the arrangements, next Tuesday was selected for my walk-thru in the morning and my closing in the afternoon.

So with luck, I should own my new place by Tuesday evening and be full moved in by the end of the week. This means that I will begin living as Nicole full time within the next week. This has been such a long time coming and I am just so excited that it is finally here.

WOW, this really has been, and will be, a fantastic time in my life.....

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you. Good Luck for a great journey. You GO GIRL!!!!

Nicole,
    I await the next chapter in your life this week.
    Glad it has been good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is always exciting to get a new place! Congratulations! Now the work begins to fix it up!
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Such a happy story! Is this your first grandchild? They are such an amazing gift! I thought being daddy was awesome, it pales in comparison to being a grandparent. Do they live close enough that you will get to see your grandson frequently?

Congratulations on your condo. Enjoy your freedom and live happily ever after!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Sounds exciting! Hopefully the closing will go well.

Wonderful story!
    And so the next chapter of your life begins!

Nicole,
    Congrats and Best Wishes !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Your condo has been the source of much conversation between us over many months ..... so now Nicole , what will we chat about , oh yes , Grandchildren .

Congratulations and I await all the details when you are settled in.

Hi Niki, I am ever so happy for you! I've been waiting to here this news, and s grandma to boot. CONGRATULATIONS are in order. I'm living more as a woman than other these days, I've spread my wings and learned to fly. We'll talk more on that in private when you get settled in to your new home and life. Best to you and we'll talk soon.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

Nicole,

Wow, what amazing news! Sincerest Congratulations on both ...

Thank you so much ladies for all of your lovely notes and wonderful good wishes.

To answer a few of the posed questions, yes this is my first grandchild, yes they do live near by and even closer once I move. In fact, of the 4 grandparents, I am the only one who is retired and available to babysit anytime..... I can't wait. LOL...

Moving into my new home marks the beginning of a new life for me. I will beginning living as Nicole full time, continue my hormone treatment and undergo FFS before the end of the year. WOW, I hope all of you understand how ecstatic I am.....

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    First off Congrats Grandma!! and Congrats to the new proud parents. Then like winning the TG Lottery, new place, Nicole fulltime and a bonus FFS, you go girl and I'm proud of ya..

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, Congratulations GM. Grand kids are what it's all about.

I wish you all the happiness on your life's journey may all your paths be covered with Sunshine and Rose petals.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!