Thread: bad day

Unhappy bad day

HI girls Having a bad day I,m starting to went to b cindy at all times. Its all I think of love cindy

Don’t let it overtake you to the point of making you unhappy Cindy. What’s the point in that?

Easy to say I know!

Silver Member
    It's interesting that sometimes the inner monologue produces a bad day while at other times it is a background. I experience this in the way that Kaitlyn once described – it is always there. It's behind every thought. Sometimes it's the dominant thought. But it never goes away. And the second that any distractions disappear, it pops right to the fore.
    Lea

Banned Read only
    I don't know your personal situation but you do know that you can be Cindy all the time if you want to, right? We have the technology. The question is do you have the need, desire, drive, fortitude, and finances to make it all happen?

Cindy! You minimalist poster you. 6 years, 77 posts, that's like less than 1 a month.

Wanting to be en femme 24/7 could be for a variety of reasons. You in counseling? What do "you" think is the reason why you want this?

Answering these questions is important because Jorja is right, it can be done, but it is up to you. And your post is so minimal we can't give you much insight.
    Hugs,
    'lissa

"The second life isn't like the first one, is it?"
    "Sometimes, it's even better."
    ~ Elektra Natchios & Stick, Elektra (Movie) 2005, R. Metzner, S. Zicherman, Z. Penn

as stated before you have to want , desire and need to be Cindy and yes the income to support all the costs. I can tell you that if you have all that as stated by Jorja and are seeking council there will come a time when you except that is whom you are. I used to thjnk about being Marianne 24/7 and now that I am 24/7 think about srs coming up to be total. it is not easy to deal with but you will find the way. best wishes marianne

Platinum Member
    We all have days like these, Cindy. Work your way through this and think ahead to the next opportunity to be yourself. And when you're feeling better, start weighing out the pros and cons of living full time as a woman. It will hel you keep perspective.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Cindy, you can never work through the desires and make decisions without an extremely large amount of internal discourse with your feelings and desires. You are just going through that discussion prior to realizing you can and must make a decision you can live with.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

thinks gf and yes I do know I can b cindy if it gettes to that and it just mite at some pont in time .No I do not have a lot of posts. can not spell all that good for one thing and self conchin about it. But I am trying to post more. but I have been a member off and on for 10 or 12 now at first just read. was so glad just to find this web site. and that helped me deal with it for a long time. but I have all ways dress in girls close for as long as I can remember. All most aver thing I do