Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?

CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently? (Though they might still compliment you on your clothes, or something similar, they wouldn't realize that they were unusual.)

This question is particularly directed at CD'rs, TS's are welcome to answer but it would be great if you would say you are TS so as not to confuse the thread. Thanks.

I have only dressed continually for 3 days a few years back while in Las Vegas. At that time I had to shave in the morning, no big deal, and then before going out again later in the evening, started to get that dreaded shaving burn. I had a great time and would definitely do it again if the opportunity arises. However, it really was nice to go back to my male self where getting ready to go out and face the day was so much simpler and shaving was not mandatory. I am hopefully nearing the end of my facial hair removal by electrolysis. I go out about 2 times a week and have plenty of time to recuperate when needed.

Would I like to dress full time? No, I don't think so because Allie is only one side of Al. I enjoy, love, my times out and would like to do it more often during the day doing normal things that we all do. However, I am fine in male mode too. I don't need any spells cast on the unsuspecting public. I do quite well out there in the real world, so that is definitely NOT holding me back. I love them and they seem to tolerate, accept, like and/or love me. I have the best of both worlds.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    No, I'd be happy to stay en femme for days on end, but it's more a case of moderate presentation in front of my wife. She accepts to a point, but likes her man.

I think to answer your question on the spell, I would answer yes, as I would happily go to work in girl kit. Reality is though, it's not happening.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

in a new york second. I change into male mode to go to work. IF i could work en femme, id be in femme mode 24/7

Probably not forever, I'd like to retain "guy mode" for my family's sake. But I'd be happy being en femme for long periods of time. The main limitations are:

- My face turns to mush after too much shaving; like Allie, about 3 days is the maximum and the redness starts to show through the makeup. (Although, perhaps the spell takes care of this.)

- Guy mode is efficient -- wipe off makeup, take off girl clothes, put on trousers and t-shirt; done. Girl mode takes between one and two hours to setup, depending on the makeup requirements. This is usually performed twice a day, which requires me to have access to my items. It's a significant time sink.

- Becky
    "It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever. I just want to live while I'm alive. " - Bon Jovi

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I need to change from one gender to the other regularly. I need both of my (seriously-different) gendered selves.

I would definitely have a longer cycle. I'd be in girl mode for months at a time, and then guy mode for weeks at a time (maybe longer).

I definitely have to Boy Out, too.

No, no, & no. Way back I may have that I needed a break, but not at this stage of my life.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Answering your question, I would say yes. I would be en femme all the time. I would love it to be my "norm". I wouldn't consider myself a TS, but if I could have a spell that would turn me into a full blown woman...even permanently, id do it in a heartbeat. I think the only reason I wouldnt consider myself a TS is because regardless of how much technology is out there they cant perfectly replicate women. Dont get me wrong, they can get darn close, but if I am going to be a woman, id want it to be full on GG as if from birth.

I kind of find it funny that the only reason I am not so extreme in what I do and actually fall on the lighter end of crossdressers is because of thd in between. I either am going to dress like a guy in a skirt and make it a fashion statement, or im going to be a full on GG using a spell/mental swap/whatever else that could fully turn me. Its the in between that I personally dont like. Sorry if thats confusing. Its hard to explain whats in my head. Its a little crazy in there

I would say yes to the OP's question. I am a part timer in the first place. I would spend more time dressed if I could, but even then, I would revert back to guy clothes, just for the comfort.

I like my male self, because I'm able to appreciate my femme self more...

The only thing that draws me back to the uncomfy clothes is money. If I wasn't "at-will / no cause", I'd go to work in the comfy clothes.... ya know, a short skirt, v neck blouse and heels....

Haven't found any other jobs that pay this well where I can dress the way I want so I dress the way they want me to... However, since work is only 25% of my week (in hours that is) the rest of the time I'm on my own.... ye ha...

Renne.....

Platinum Member
    Nope. I only go to male mode when required!

Banned Read only
    My world is split between male mode and female mode. Stephanie comes out when the male side needs a break from the reality of being a guy. In the past I had the opportunity for several years of being en femme 24/7 for 7-10 days. The only time I wore my male clothes was when I felt it was necessary. The unwritten code in my DADT marriage is NOT to bring attention to myself because my wife adheres to conventional norms.

When my male side dominants I want to feel comfy. Being retired, sometimes that translates into being a slob (my wife's opinion).

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I can go days enfemme totally but I don't mind going back in pumpkin for a while.

The question is, would a GG? A GG comes in as many variations as we do, it is just not noticed because all of their variations are acceptable. A GG many times wants an comfortable pair of jeans and an oversize shirt to feel comfortable. Some days they want to put a little extra effort in some cute ear rings and a little makeup variation. Few women go all out Girly Girl dressed to the nines. Women have the ability to change their overall looks with their moods and would never be questioned about it. We are not that different from a GG in that regard. I doubt any of us would want to be committed to a daily routine of going all out and not having a comfy day when we just wear jeans and a comfy shirt. ( Well, everyone with the exception of Miss Karen Hutton )

I would like to be treated like any GG, no more no less. This will likely not happen in this lifetime, so I will be glad we have come as long as we have and enjoy how far we have come in society. We've come a long way baby! Enjoy the fact that we are not beheaded for our variations from the norm, and appreciate the fact that we do get to enjoy a bit of both genders unlike the more common people of the planet. Yea Us.

Nope, I'm always kind of sad when I have to go back to male mode. It's like, I'm here now but now I have to put "me" back in the box until the next time.... I hate that part actually lol..

If there were some sort of spell, I'd be the first in line to get it.

I'd be a 24/7 gal, if I could. But my wife might frown on it. She's given me a lot of leeway. But sometimes I think I abuse it. Imagine a crossdresser taking advantage of a good situation. We wouldn't do that. Ha Ha. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Wish I could rid myself of ever wearing anything male. I am never drawn to male clothing. With women's clothing I can spend hours looking at catalogs of heels, blouses, jewelry and everything feminine. Sadly, I dress as a man because I must, not because I want to. Even my plain old cotton romper makes me feel wonderful. I would much rather walk around in my slip on sandals with a one inch heel because they feel fab and I can see my painted toes too. Nothing male gives that wonderful feeling.
    Last edited by Nayomi2438; 07-14-2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling

Platinum Member
    Hi Andre, I find that going back and fourth I have the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post

If a spell was cast that stopped people noticing anything unusual about the way you present, would you stay en femme permanently? (Though they might still compliment you on your clothes, or something similar, they wouldn't realize that they were unusual.) . . . snip . . .
    Am I drawn back to male mode? I don't think I'm being drawn back, but I do tend to eventually mostly return to my natural, base condition. It's kind of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, but crossdresser style, where I eventually reach gender equilibrium. However far I go on the crossdressed side, I tend to revert, but with some change that stays with me. Most of the time it's mental, but over the years it's included pierced ears, longer hair, shaved mustache, and hair reduction on various other exposed body parts. New skills with makeup, hair, fashion, how to walk in heels or sit while wearing a slightly too short skirt tend to push out other skills that don't get as much use. Regardless, I do find it very simple to live and present myself as a male. Sometimes simple is very nice. But it can be boring as well and when my energy is up or the opportunity presents itself, I swing the pendelum once again toward the other side.

Would I stay en femme permanently if the spell were cast? Probably not. I'd still have the hamburger shaving face issues to deal with as well as knowing it's easier to stay cool in the heat of summer when I'm not wearing breast forms and hip pads. Simple again, that's me.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

He does it, she does it, even birds and bees do it. Let's do it, go back to male.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My male self is as valid a part of "me" as my femmeself is...and my male self does have the professional reputation attached, which is a point in favor of keeping that as an option. (While at the Black Crown on Friday night, I was getting into some technical talk with Joanie. It felt a bit strange discussing computers in Amy-voice...particularly getting to the part where most people's eyes start glazing over! )

Then, too, I have Sabrina's feelings to think of. She's pleased that I seem to have "settled down" in terms of the frequency I shift to Amy-mode; I know she wouldn't want me to go full-time.

If the spell made it easier to present well as a female, I'd probably do so more often, but I wouldn't completely abandon the male role.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

I would probably strike a happy medium between the two states, much as GGs do. Few GGs remain dressed to the nines all the time. They spend most of their time in casual clothes. I do this too, and most of my boy mode wardrobe is actually female. What bothers me most is that there are certain things like colored nail polish and makeup that are verboten for males, so I have to be very careful that no trace of those remain when I have to be in male mode and then I have to spend the time to restore them when I can be en femme.

Last weekend I didn't have to go back to boy mode for two days. It felt so great to have nail polish ready to go and to only have to touch up my makeup when going from daytime to evening. It was so much easier and more pleasant than doing the whole routine every time I want to go out the door.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    I would say yes to the OP's question. I am a part timer in the first place. I would spend more time dressed if I could, but even then, I would revert back to guy clothes, just for the comfort.
    So are you drawn back to boy mode or drawn back to comfort?

I suppose there could be the times when you go all out and the other times when you are just in comfortable lounging around the house girl mode. You wouldn't have to go all the way back to boy mode to lounge.