my mom and sis have always thought i was weird, different, out of the ordinary, etc. both of them do not know about winny, but my recent visit with them will certainly keep them guessing..

when i first arrived they noticed my painted toenails (in silver). they didn't say a word but i know that they noticed as most GG's are aware of these things. they probably thought it was me being my weird self..

mom then noticed my filligree rings and purple flip flops. she asked if they were women's and i just casually acknowledged. she said ok and commented on whether she really had two daughters instead of only one. i just said maybe you do..

a few days later sis noticed that i was wearing short shorts (5" inseam) and asked if i was modeling for a nair commercial! i laughed it off and just said that i disliked long shorts..

my sister have always said that mom really raised three girls. i was sensitive and a little fem while my younger brother was just plain bitchy.. maybe she's right..

it was a nice visit and whatever suspicions mom and sis have, they have further proof of my other self..

thanks for reading!