Thread: visit with mom and sis

visit with mom and sis

my mom and sis have always thought i was weird, different, out of the ordinary, etc. both of them do not know about winny, but my recent visit with them will certainly keep them guessing..

when i first arrived they noticed my painted toenails (in silver). they didn't say a word but i know that they noticed as most GG's are aware of these things. they probably thought it was me being my weird self..

mom then noticed my filligree rings and purple flip flops. she asked if they were women's and i just casually acknowledged. she said ok and commented on whether she really had two daughters instead of only one. i just said maybe you do..

a few days later sis noticed that i was wearing short shorts (5" inseam) and asked if i was modeling for a nair commercial! i laughed it off and just said that i disliked long shorts..

my sister have always said that mom really raised three girls. i was sensitive and a little fem while my younger brother was just plain bitchy.. maybe she's right..

it was a nice visit and whatever suspicions mom and sis have, they have further proof of my other self..

thanks for reading!

Is it time to let them know they are correct ????
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

i think what you are doing is a clever way of coming out gradually.
    Good luck with your project.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Mom and sis are not dense. They have already seen enough of thou to know what you are. They have even opened the door for you to come out and say something. All you have to do is own it sister!

Silver Member
    Your mom and sis have probably for years been putting together your femme pieces to the puzzle, but prefer that you present Winny when you feel comfortable and confident to let them know. Hope they are understanding and accepting when you do step all the way out of the closet.

Platinum Member
    Hi Winny, When are they going to get to meet Winny ??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Your sister’s remark about modeling for a Nair commercial leads me to believe that your legs are shaved? Polished toenails, women’s rings and flip-flops, shaved legs, women’s short shorts, and comments about your Mother raising more daughters than the one she actually had sure sounds like if they don’t know for certain they certainly suspect that you have a decidedly feminine side.

I’d say that your Mother is giving you an opportunity to fess up and it sounds like she will be supportive. I suspect your sister will be too. To me that sounds like a dream come true, a mother and a sister that are supportive. I can only imagine what fun times you three girls could have together. I think I’d start today by saying “Mom, Sis, can we go shopping? I really need some more appropriate clothes, and oh yes I need to pick up some makeup.”
    Babs

I used to visit my mother dressed she accepted it quite well and it felt wonderful to be accepted and I have also been out shopping dressed with my sister ,she has no problems with my dressing ...in some ways I feel blessed ....just wish the wife was more accepting

Platinum Member
    I do think that it's time to stop toying around and tell them...otherwise they will fill in the blanks themselves.

Why don't you just tell them? How can they think of you any differently anyway? You are family and they love you!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

If they haven't shown any hostility toward the idea and you have already shown up there more or less dressed, they probably are just waiting for you to drop the other 5" heel.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)