Thread: No Time!

No Time!

As much as I love summer, there has been zero opportunity to dress for like a month! Gonna explode soon...how do other girls that have to "take the summer off" cope?

Silver Member
    Arianna - Why do you have to take the summer off? Can't you still crossdress?

I can tell you Grandkids and travel taking summer vacations to see in laws. Some have sons and daughters in from college and etc.

The quote may be a bit off, nor do I remember who made the quote here in the forum, but "life is too short to wear ugly underwear".

Under dressing is a whole lot better than no dressing! Clear nail polish is nice! A discrete scent is a nice touch that might just be a man's after shave. Et al.

"Improvise, adapt, and overcome!" No point is suffering girl!

more patience

I share the same opinion. Unfortunately during summers it's impossible to me to "prepare" my legs as needed. That is my favourite fetish. I have to wait till Octomber when I will just blow up!

I've been having a hard time finding time this summer. With vacation and my mother passing away there is way too much to do. I know once things calm down there will be time but it is frustrating not to dress the way I want at anytime. What's really frustrating is that this type of stuff always tend to happen when I have an opportunity to go out but I take the responsible approach and not be selfish. So I have to take advantage of an hour in the morning to just wear a skirt, top and a little lipstick and same thing late at night. The one thing that is saving me is since my wife knows I tend to wear night gowns to bed now, which last year couldn't do.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

We are each given twenty four hours each day to do with as we please. Obviously, we have to spend some of it sleeping, but the rest is up to us. If we put ourselves in a situation where we have no time to dress, we have only ourselves to blame.

So - look at how you occupy your time. If dressing is more important than some other activity, drop that activity and use the time gained to dress. In some cases, we can combine dressing and other activities. For example, we could combine dressing and doing housework, laundry, cooking, eating, etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

You will just have to slow down and make some time.
    I used to do it once.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.