Thread: Satin Sleepwear

Satin Sleepwear

Now that we are in the dead of summer, am I the only one here that enjoys wearing a satin nightie or satin sleepshirt all day around the house? With the warm weather, I feel very comfy all day in this type of attire. Thoughts are welcomed....

Satin or lace chemises are what I wear at night during this heat & humidity.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gold Member
    I do not need the hot weather to wear satin; I like to wear it 365 nights.
    Rader

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pedalpusher View Post
    Now that we are in the dead of summer, am I the only one here that enjoys wearing a satin nightie or satin sleepshirt all day around the house? With the warm weather, I feel very comfy all day in this type of attire. Thoughts are welcomed....
    I'd like the opportunity to be dressed femme around the house all day. I might ask my boss tomorrow.

I find satin to be a bit sweaty with the still nights at the moment, so I've actually been sleeping in my birthday suit. That'll ruin a few people's nights with that thought.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I planned for this problem back in the spring. I bought a more powerful air conditioner. I reached a point in my life (retired) where I should be able to dress up whenever I like. I waited a long time for this.

For us its satin sheets and - me satin PJ's....Elie

For me it's either a satin full length gown or a pair of pj's with capri pants and a 3/4 sleeve top.

I find wearing a short satin nightie is the best option during these humid nights

I like to wear a short satin nightie with panties around the house during the day. Feels great and very sexy.

I love my satin nighties in all kinds of weather and wear then year around.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Over the last few weeks my wife has allowed me to wear a satin (100% polyester) nightgown. It is V-necked and sleeveless, and I am thrilled to be able to wear this!
    It feels great and is a whole new experience for me.
    Di

I adore my ice blue satin nightie, sleep in it every night although I wouldn't want to wear it all day - might turn some heads at the supermarket:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm turning my head & eyes blueward right now !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I always sleep in a nightie

When it is warm in the house (75d+), I sleep with just panties. During the winter, I have a couple of satin nightshirts.

I spent 6 months on an aircraft carrier in 'Nam where my un-ariconditioned sleeping space never got below 90d. Anything approaching that sleeping temp is way too uncomfortable to be wearing anything.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I wear satin all the time as flannellette in the winter tangles me all up.
    Sometimes light cotton in the summer.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I love to wear satin panties but I have slept nude since I was a child. Something about wearing clothes to bed just doesn't seem right to me.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

Satin nighties when it's warm (have a spaghetti strap fuchsia one, left front slit, w/black lace trim, on right now), flannel when it's not.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

[QUOTE=mikiSJ:
    I spent 6 months on an aircraft carrier in 'Nam where my un-ariconditioned sleeping space never got below 90d. Anything approaching that sleeping temp is way too uncomfortable to be wearing anything.[/QUOTE]
    Very dangerous with a ship full of semen....Ellie

LOL&LOL@Ellie-U bad sis !

I'm Always Rainbow Proud