Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you find GGs who actively like girls like me?

Banned Read only

How do you find GGs who actively like girls like me?

Hi Girls,

I have a couple of similar but distinct questions:

Does anyone know if there are one or more other personality traits possessed by GGs that correlates closely with a fondness for heterosexual crossdressers?

If you go into, say, "plenty of fish" what strategy would you use to find such GGs?

TIA,
    Kelly

I can't help you with this, but I'm anxiously awaiting to read the replies to your question! Knowing what GGs like in CDs is kind of like knowing that special spot where the fish are biting - LOL

I think if you do a little searching you'll find lots of threads on this subject. But let me save you some time:
    • They're not quite as rare as hens' teeth, but almost. And when you do find one online she's probably an emo who weighs 300 pounds and lives in Moosebutt, Alaska.
    • Far away, the consensus advice is to get her interested in you as a guy first, then introduce her to Kelly and see what happens.
    Personally, I think you stand a better chance in real life than online -- in other words, focus on serendipity, not strategy. Just sayin.

there are not enough fish at pof.
    I have found that most of the dating sites are full of con artists just watching you and setting you coming.

Annette

Banned Read only
    At ANY website, simply write more than a 3 line profile and be honest about what you want and are looking for and put any personality "quirks" at the bottom. Less than 10 Percent at any site will read beyond 2 or 3 lines. People who READ ENTIRE profiles are the serious ones.

Having said that, even W/O any quirks, finding "compatible" women at any FREE site is like trying to catch a fly with chopsticks. The "free" part IS the catch.

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    what sherri said works. I know as I married one Going on 11 years now
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Just read Sherri's reply and basically agree. Liked the 'serendipity, not strategy' bit. I think this is more of a question for GGs who are supportive of there partners to truly answer. The rest of us are guessing.

My tuppence worth would be that the GG in question would be liberal minded in the first place, rather than one with a hardened moral stance. This is not absolute of course, more a generalisation from my male perspective.

My wife never batted an eyelid when one of our sons came out as gay many years back, so perhaps the generalisation bears out for me. But our ethos is that we stand by our kids.

Reb
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I met my fiance on Eharmony and she has no problems with my CDing at all. I highly recommend though staying away from PoF. I looked into PoF and match.com before joining Eharmony. Thing is with PoF/Match anyone can make a free profile so you have no idea who is real, who is going to respond, who actually is serious, etc etc. Plus the chance of running into a con is higher. Eharmony cost a lot of money but when your talking to someone at least you know they put down a lot of money just to be able to talk to you (you have to pay to even look at pictures). I recommend it.

My angle on CDing and Eharmony. I have seen CD profiles on dating sites before and the problem that glares at me is they talk about it at too much. 75% (or higher_ of their profile is made up about them being a cross dresser, explaining they aren't gay, explaining this/that everything else. Keep it simple about what you do, throw it out there and let it sit. Go into a lot of other details about yourself outside your a cross dresser.

I am not sure I would go with the "get her interested in the part and then show her your fem side part". Mostly because I see so many who decide dating is better than not dating and they fear being honest will kill the relationship...then they get married...then they don't tell. At least be honest early before you get a whole huge investment in the relationship so that you and she can decide.

My experience? One site, zero women two men who wanted nothing more than sex (and they were probably married already)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Go to a bar where there are lots of gg's prowling. They will approach you. Some out of curiousity, some because they are genuinely attracted. Some gg's are just looking for sex, and will never call you again, so beware.

Attend your local Unitarian Church as your girl self. Go regularly,meet,talk and mix with people. They are accepting of diversity or they wouldn't be there.Before you know it,someone will want to get to know you a whole lot better.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I posted an ad on craigslist and after about two years and many false replys, I found one right in my own community, (she lives about three miles from me). On our very first meeting, we hit it off and now we do everything as girlfriends. It took some brass b***s to post the ad along with my picture, but the payoff was a very good GG friend who has no problem with my dressing.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlceleste View Post
    Go to a bar where there are lots of gg's prowling. They will approach you. Some out of curiousity, some because they are genuinely attracted. Some gg's are just looking for sex, and will never call you again, so beware.
    That is a danger I am willing to face

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Attend your local Unitarian Church as your girl self. Go regularly,meet,talk and mix with people. They are accepting of diversity or they wouldn't be there.Before you know it,someone will want to get to know you a whole lot better.
    That is an excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by CD_blue View Post
    I met my fiance on Eharmony and she has no problems with my CDing at all. I highly recommend though staying away from PoF. I looked into PoF and match.com before joining Eharmony. Thing is with PoF/Match anyone can make a free profile so you have no idea who is real, who is going to respond, who actually is serious, etc etc. Plus the chance of running into a con is higher. Eharmony cost a lot of money but when your talking to someone at least you know they put down a lot of money just to be able to talk to you (you have to pay to even look at pictures). I recommend it.

My angle on CDing and Eharmony. I have seen CD profiles on dating sites before and the problem that glares at me is they talk about it at too much. 75% (or higher_ of their profile is made up about them being a cross dresser, explaining they aren't gay, explaining this/that everything else. Keep it simple about what you do, throw it out there and let it sit. Go into a lot of other details about yourself outside your a cross dresser.
    I can post 5 or 6 pics and one can be of me enfemme and discuss my many other interests. That is very good advice!
    Last edited by Kelly Smith; 07-16-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Let us know how it goes.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Some years ago I posted on Hot Or Not and got lots of hits from girls that were interested in the fact I was a TG/CDer.
    I was much bigger then too, seems lots of girls are into chubby guys that CD. Who knew?
    I kept my profile simple and to the point.Dated several nice women that were in my area so I would call it a win.

I second the Unitarian church suggestion.

I also go against the grain of "get her interested and then tell her" I think that you have a better chance of a lasting relationship if you look in the pool of women who you already know are (or are likely) accepting. You could find 20 women and begin to build a relationship and end up right back where you started with each one once you come out. Or you can find women who are ok with the CD and see which one of them you could build something with.

I'm absolutely cool with the CD thing, but I won't be with someone who is not honest and up front with me. I'm not the only one.
    Erin
    I wear the sassypants in the family.

“The greatest obstacle to connecting
    with our joy is resentment.”
    ~ Pema Chödrön ~

A Guide to Overcoming Envy

Aspiring Member

ah so

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    is like trying to catch a fly with chopsticks.
    see Toshiro Mifune in ,I think ,Seven Samurai catch a fly with chopsticks. It's a great scene.
    JUST a crossdresser

Banned Read only
    Kelly, it seems you are looking for some "magic pill" approach to finding someone. If anything, this site tells you that many, many women can accept this part of a man. There is no magic. When you find the woman you want to spend time with, tell them. You may get rejection and you may get acceptance. Don't waste your time being alone while you seek the magic pill. Just start with mutual attraction. The rest just happens

Banned Read only
    you have to use the codes they use. women for transsexual,women for transgender

w4t

t4w

w4w

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'll let you know if and when I find one. I'm not looking all that hard, and I won't be settling for less than my dream girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ErinSassyPants View Post
    I second the Unitarian church suggestion.

I also go against the grain of "get her interested and then tell her" I think that you have a better chance of a lasting relationship if you look in the pool of women who you already know are (or are likely) accepting. You could find 20 women and begin to build a relationship and end up right back where you started with each one once you come out. Or you can find women who are ok with the CD and see which one of them you could build something with.

I'm absolutely cool with the CD thing, but I won't be with someone who is not honest and up front with me. I'm not the only one.
    I think that you need to substitute "T" for CD in your thinking...Some of us are upfront and honest about meeting and interacting with others as our female identities are very important to us..Just my opinion.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

When I used to find girls that liked me for what I am, I would treasure them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sorry, but they are as rare as a winning lottery ticket. And as such, it's not a matter of strategy, but mostly dumb luck.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would say there is some strategy involved as well as winning the mega millions jackpot 450 million dollar lump sum (after federal and state taxes) lottery ticket. In my case which I happened to win and have been lucky to not go broke/divorced within a few years ie. (accepting and supportive wife). Dumb luck meaning I did not fall prey to cold feet just before our wedding!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    My tuppence worth would be that the GG in question would be liberal minded in the first place, rather than one with a hardened moral stance. This is not absolute of course, more a generalisation from my male perspective.
    ... but it's true. An educated, independent woman with liberal social leanings is far more likely to accept you than one who lacks these traits. I think you'll also find that women who are attracted to more macho types will have a problem, so show your feminine side even in drab and you'll also improve your odds. The "rarer than hen's teeth" meme is nonsense. Before marrying I dated quite a few women, literally none of whom had a problem with my underdressing, and several who were quite supportive of my feminine wardrobe. Support for going out in public or transitioning is more complicated, of course.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard