Thread: Yay great day!

Smile Yay great day!

I have been going out now for a while so it is not new to me (and I no longer feel nervous) but this time I went out en femme to my laser hair removal appointment (near the end of my treatments yay!) and I was treated with extra special care then normally when I go in boy mode
    Another funny thing is the lady who is normally quiet while performing the laser treatment we very gabby with me (which I thought was fun) and then I went out shopping. I picked up some new heels and a nice pair of contrast seamed stockings plus some new make up. It is days like this that make me wish I could go fulltime

Question: Have any of you ladies gone out for an appointment (laser treatment or any thing) en femm? If so how was it for you?

I've gone to manicure and pedicure appointments enfemme. The girls at the salon love it.

Jodi

Like Jodi, I go to the nail salon dressed when I have time. Have a great time with the nail techs and the other customers. I would do the same for laser too, but they do not want anything on your face - even moisturizer.

I've been to get pedicures and the bank and many other places. I had laser done on my face but I did not go in girl mode. They don't want anything on your skin (my face in this case). I did stop by the laser place in girl mode to talk with them on a non appointment day.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Platinum Member
    Lets see, mani pedicures, a hair cut ....en femme for a male cut...I just popped off my wig, a business meeting and an oil change. N how's that for variety!

I went to a makeover at Ulta and had a blast.... treated me like royalty...

Renne.....

I am full time, so it's pretty second nature anywhere, but the last hurdle was going for a physical en femme. It was easy, dignified, and a non event, but was the last time I was a bit nervous about being out.

I always dress for nail, hair and tattoo appointments. I used to also get a weekly massage, and I've gone to eye exams and the local hospital lab dressed a few times. On average, this takes me out of the house once or twice a week. Most of the places where I'm a regular wouldn't recognize me in drab, and all of them think it's great (or I wouldn't continue going there) and treat me completely like one of the girls.

- Diane

Only to get my hair done or for a bra fitting.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thanks ladies! I think I may start going to other appointments as Sheila when I have the chance. It was definitely a fun experience. Don't get me wrong. Shopping as Sheila is fun too but is usually solo and anonymous so other then a sales person asking if I needed help, I had almost no social interaction. This was great and hearing the rest of you going out with more interactive experiences really helps