Thread: My wife’s hand me downs

My wife’s hand me downs

My wife was clearing out some of her clothes that she does not wear any more. Most of the items were sent to Goodwill. She had a dress and a skirt that she put aside and asked me if I would like to have them. I was not expecting that.

She also has told me I could borrow her nail polish anytime and said it would fun for us to go and get a mani/pedi sometime.

You are so lucky, my wife will accept me dressing and a bit of lippy but doesn't like me wearing nail polish of which I do as it makes me feel more of a female.

My wife and I went yesterday to have our nails and toes done.We now have matching toes color is bikini pink I love the color she picked out

Platinum Member
    Hi Christine, My wife will make up a box for Goodwill and she knows that not all of it will make it to Goodwill.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My first blouses were my wife's hand me downs. Now we just shop together and each buy what we want.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My wife has given me some of her clothes. She also says that I need to have clothes of my own so we have been shopping just for me!

You do have a fantastic relationship with your wife.
    Good for you.
    My wife is the wrong size for me, we have separate wardrobes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

However they are acquired (new, gift from wife, Goodwill, etc.), I think CDers should have their own stuff. Lucky for those who can fit into their wife's clothes.

I used to love my wife's hand me down when we could wear the same size, but that was a long time ago, and buying my own, has been so much fun, and it's the only way to truly find your own style.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.