Thread: A reply from my earlier post "help with find who I am"

A reply from my earlier post "help with find who I am"

My new questions is how do I balance what I call my double life?

If it's the same as my double life, the balance between girl and boy, that's a good question.
    I am trying really hard to enjoy working it out.
    Have acknowledged that, more than likely, I will not have as much girl time as I would like.
    But will make the most of all of my life, because we don't get another go..
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

Really good question, wish I had answer, I've never bee very good at it. Between Job, family , friends, and obligations unfortunately life can get in the way.
    So you go through a long dry spell, and then time becomes available, and in my case, I start out thinking, finally I have a chance to take a hour or two, and then three days later I might come out of it and get back to "him" but it has been known to take longer, depending n how long "she" was missing!
    Of course I do have a pretty good checks and balance system when needed, it's called a wife, who at some point is likely to say "alright, enough's, enough.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Make the most of each half and share it unequally if need be.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.