Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do dressers FEEL sexy?

At my age I seldom feel sexy male or female!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    Meh. I feel comfortable...even normal,mid that makes any sense, and some rare occasions I think I look kinda good...but not really "sexy".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandieland View Post
    Although I've had people tell me many times in my life that (as a male) I am handsome...I never really felt that way, or felt sexy as a man.----------------------------------------
    Interesting point, Sandie. Not only have a never FELT sexy as a man, I have no idea why a woman would find me attractive. Altho, I've done ok! Of course, since I'm straight, I don't find ANY men attractive! So, feeling sexy as a female is entirely new for me!

Quote Originally Posted by eloise5104 View Post
    ---------------- On the other hand as Ellie I have a huge narcisistic streak that ties me to the mirror. I dont think I look sexy , (unlike Arlene, MUAH)but classy would be a nice thing....Ellie
    Thanks for your post, Ellie. However, I was getting more about your FEELING sexy, not simply LOOKING sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    I do not feel sexy when dressed. I do not feel sexy about anything at the moment though, so perhaps that is the overriding factor. Clothes that I have that I bought when I did feel sexy no longer interest me, and I'll most likely purge them rather than move them. (There aren't very many of them - it's actually kind of pathetic how little of it there is for me.)
    I'm so sorry, Paula! Sex is important. I think it's one of those things that makes u feel really ALIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    I feel sexy, to myself yes (I am my fantasy woman after all.)
    Sexy, as in I believe others would find me attractive, no. I never feel I am attractive to others.
    Another interesting point, Vickie. Some folks need other's approval to feel sexy. While I have on rare occasion felt that, FEELING sexy for me is mostly between Sherry and I!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post
    Sexy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You are an obvious exception to many of the Forum MYTHS. Late starter, don't dress or act your age, wear masks... I'm sure I missed a bunch more?

I think staying in "good shape and condition" allows one to feel sexy a lot MORE often, so I make it a point to be good to my body. Numerous studies have shown that Os are very good for us [particularly as we age] in so many ways and I agree wholeheartedly.
    U missed a couple but pretty much nailed me, Wild!
    I'm well over 60. Fortunate to have a slim figure, fairly good health, a closet full of silicone prosthesis, and boundless energy for an old fart!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 07-23-2013 at 01:07 AM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lynn Marie , Dittos ! For me, it is a decnt face job, great fitting dress, hose and heels, and the wig transforming me into a work of art.

I don't try to over analyse things but when I am dressed, I feel younger and sexier. As some have pointed out at that moment when the wig goes on, my whole way of thinking changes. When I look in the mirror or take a look at my photos, I feel damn good about myself. And yes, there are days when I feel like Jane Fonda.

When I'm dressing, 99% of the time it's not all the way, might be silky underwear and a dress or skirt and top or satin nightdress, but all the clothing I own is either sensual (satin, lace, mesh) or short and sexy and impractical (5.5" platform boots)and yes it does turn me on to see the end result in the mirror. That's not changed in 20 years, I don't feel feminine, but do feel content I suppose (after the release of pent up frustration lol). I'm too lazy to go all the way, wigs too hot in this weather (30 degrees in the UK at the moment and very humid). I see my dressing as a compulsion and fetishist as even a pair of girls jeans can get me excited
    Foxy Roxy has entered the building

Banned Read only
    At my age I don't feel sexy. When I am en femme, it is total. My idea of femininity is based on the 1950's and 1960's. I am always attired in an age appropriate dress, slip, hosiery, undergarments, heels and a wig. Makeup optional. I feel like a refined woman. From across the room the reflection in the mirror pleases me. Up close? Not at all sexy.

As a male, even with diminished hair on head, I am probably attractive to mature women. Six foot and 190 pounds. No gut. Clean shaven. Cleanly attired on any occasion. How do I know? Too many women keep banging their grocery carts into mine in the store. If you're older and single, and looking for a date, the grocery store is a good place to hang out!

Yes, I do feel sexy when I dress. As Blue stated, the feelings start as soon as I open the closet to look for the clothes I am going to wear, and build with each step along the way: sliding on my stockings; wiggling into my skirt; hooking my bra; the feeling on my hips and waiste as I close the zipper on the skirt; applying mascara and lipstick. The feelings rise to a wild and grand crescendo of joy as I apply the finishing touches of makeup, slip on my heels and prance and strut around the house.

As Alice Novic stated in 'Alice in Genderland', "I define crossdresser as a primarily straight man who is profoundly satisfied to imagine himself as a woman. Does 'is profoundly satisfied' include 'is sexually aroused by'? You betcha..."

I know not all of us feel this way, but for me, this is what dressing is about: That feeling of profound satisfaction, imagining myself as a woman. For me, that is a powerfully SEXY thought and feeling.
    Last edited by StacyPump; 07-23-2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: sp.
    *StacyP*

StacyP said it perfectly!

I feel a little sexy every time I wear anything female. I feel more comfortable being me as well. That applies to just underdressing with panties only, or stealth dressing, or just plain dressing.

Deedee :a little sexy:
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yes, whenever I have girl clothes on. Even just underdressed makes me feel sexy.

I get turned on and feel sexy at the drop of a hat.

It’s a big problem but I can live with it.