Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it common? Give me your opinion!

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar

Is it common? Give me your opinion!

Hey girls I want to know how you feel about something.

Well, Im 22 and I have a girlfriend, that dont know (yet) that I am CD (since 7 yrs), and when we make sex I ALWAYS have to visualize myself as a girl to make it work. I can be wearing the most masculine clothes, but I really feel like a woman inside. I truly feel like a lesbian, no matter what im wearing. And I dont need to be in a passive position too, I feel like the dominant woman.

So, the term "crossdressing" usually refers to men that wear womans clothes, and of course, I love wearing girls clothes and make up, but in the end, I really dont need it to feel like a woman.

Are you like this too or the clothes are necessary to make you feel like a girl? And in bed, you think yourself as a man or as a woman?

;*
    Just another brazilian girl.

I have felt the same way.
    My last gf I was envious of. I wanted to be the girl for her also, I was disappointed she wanted me more as the male.
    I have changed in that I do not need the clothes but I want the figure.
    I can wear male clothes but I do love my attached forms, corset and control top panties to tuck.
    I just want to feel like I am a woman.

Love your look.
    Will u tell her soon?
    Be careful, I lost my last 2 gf's when I came out to them.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 07-24-2013 at 05:58 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    This can be a tough one. When I was with my female partners I always played the male role even in my head, I guess because that is what they expected. In my mind though I would prefer to be with a gg that would accept me for who I am and let nature take its course. I know this is not a sexual forum so lets not get too in depth about this, but at times I would prefer to be tretred like a female and play that role, but not with a genetic male. I do enjoy time with other cders but alway prefer to be more on the giving end. Not sure if any of that made much sense. So honestly if I had to choose a gender role, It would be closer to lesbian or bisexual female. I guess life would be easier for everyone if there were no role labels and we knew just who that pefect mate was that we could be free to be ourselves with.
    Erica

Have never felt that way with my wife dressed or undressed. I married her to be her man although Jaylyn loves wearing the clothes and makeup I am pretty much male underneath. I have wondered from time to time how it would feel being on the other end as a GG. I don't place labels on people so I can't tell you what that makes you and really if it works for you who cares what the label is. Be yourself and be satisfied with who you are. Life is too short not to, even at your age of 22.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalia, I would like to dress up to have sex with my wife but that don't happen it's all guy mode in bed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i would love to dress up as a women in bed with my partner but it just isnt going to happen for me, she can accept naomi, but not as a sexual partner. and natalia i think u might be trans sexual as opposed to cross dresser i dont know that just my feeling, but then only you can know how you feel, if that makes sence. but i do think that if u have to think in your head that you are a girl whilst having sex then is that fair on your partner ? anyhow those are my my thoughts naomi

Two things come to mind here Natalie.

First, it’s a big turn on for some when thinking about girl on girl. Perhaps it’s that scenario that runs through your head when you are with your girlfriend.

And saying you feel feminine with or without the clothes is exactly how I feel too.
    That’s why I identify as transgender. Suzy is the real me in my head.
    Could you be the same?

Food for thought.

Suzy

I think a lot of us feel this way at some time or another.
    It is not unusual.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No, not me. I have had sex with my partner dressed over the years. And at those times, yes, I feel feminine. There have been times that after the act was over, I couldn't wait to get back to male mode. Other times, I'd stay in fem mode. I happen to enjoy being all man for the woman I love and want her to view me and think about me as her man. So I'm thankful for the times I've been allowed or even asked to be fem in bed. But there is still that over powering need to be her man and don't want her to see me as feminine more so than masculine. kind of a blend. A masculine man that has this small feminine component to his personality.
    We as cross dressers are so different and diverse in what we feel inside and what we do or ant to do when dressed. I'm happy being a masculine male that has this feminine side. But masculinity will win out every time.

Natalie I never really think of myself as a women, I do identify some days as feeling feminine. They say feeling like your a women really, that's thought of as being Transsexual. But years ago, I say a interesting picture, it's historic, naked guy with his arms out from his sides, and he has to many arms. They had put him in the middle of a clock face, 12 hour type we are all use to. 12 at the top, 6 at the bottom, now think o the most feminine girl you can think of, stand her on the top of the clock, take the macho guy you can think, a real hulk of a he-man type. OK stick with me, now at one o'clock, put a pretty little lady, not quite as feminine as the first, then a little more masculine lady next, a real tomboy at 4 at five a trans women, who wants to be a 6.
    Start up the other side, with guys, when you get to 11, you will find, that transsexual, wishing with all her might she had been born a women. Some where on the clock face we all have a spot, all you have to do is find you spot.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Whether dressed or not, yes I think of me being a girl. I love the feel of us as two girls together, although my wife still wants me as her man. But we play, role play and enjoy exploring one another - very often as girls :-)

Aspiring Member
    I'm completely heterosexual, but when I'm in bed with a girl I fantisize about wearing makeup, or a dress, etc.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's quite common for CD's to fantasize about being the woman having sex with a male. If u fantasize yourself as a female with another female, that sounds like a similar fantasy.

The important thing to remember is sex and other fantasies r a natural part of the human experience. However, the gender(s) u r ATTRACTED to is who u should be having sex with!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm kinda like that, too. Yeah, I fantasize that I'm the woman. Nothing wrong with that or probably very unusual for us. However, what is strange for me.... Since I'm single, I sometimes go out to gay bars because they are more accepting of us at night and I don't feel like I'm going to have to have defend myself physically. But, the last two relationships were with lesbians (relatively short amount of time together, as I work a lot of hours). And, both approached me at the bar (not at the same time! different relationships!) Anyway, they wouldn't touch me or even want to see me unless I was Jenny. Go figure. But we enjoyed a good time in bed (blush) and they wanted me dressed throughout which was perfectly fine with me (more blushing).
    Change is inevitable...

Natalia, I have always been like that. I've been with women and men, but have always visualized myself as a girl. Unlike you though, I always want to be the passive one.

In my head, the girls I've been with were having sex with another girl. They just didn't know it.
    Peace and love, - Christy

Great question, Natalia. Short answer: same with me, regardless of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by natalialimapoa View Post
    Hey girls I want to know how you feel about something. I truly feel like a lesbian, no matter what im wearing... So, the term "crossdressing" usually refers to men that wear womans clothes, and of course, I love wearing girls clothes and make up, but in the end, I really dont need it to feel like a woman.

Are you like this too or the clothes are necessary to make you feel like a girl? And in bed, you think yourself as a man or as a woman?

;*
    I am TOTALLY like that too. In bed I am always a woman. Clothes are irrelevant with respect to my gender ID. When I have sex with a woman it always feels like girl-on-girl. I have recognized this simple fact a while back and concluded I am an M2F transgendered lesbian, just as you've described.

In my opinion we are therefore truly transgendered i.e. are genuinely authentic females based on some as yet unknown neurophysiological state that we were born with as opposed to what seems to me to be the vast majority of crossdressers who, while acting or posing as female, all the while maintain an essentially inwardly male self identification.

Not making any value judgement. Just saying it's something I've wondered about over time based on the many hundreds of postings I've read since joining this site several years ago. That we belong to a sub-population or group that is quite rare in numbers vs the average mean. Your post seems to validate this. Thank you!

What you fantasize about when you're in the sack is your business. You are entitled to your own thoughts. If they can enhance performance, great.

I guess there are times when i have felt or thought of myself as the woman with my wife and she likes to play along with it as well. However we have never done the deed with me totaly dressed or with make up wig, (which she doesnt want to see) so it is just underwear garments and yes sometimes she will be the dominate one and i do truely love when that happens. I am not sure if i thinking i am a woman or wanting to feel femm or is it i just enjoy being submissive to her. MY normal life doesnt allow me to be the Submissive one, i am the one who makes all the descions and sets the tone. I am the trouble shooter the fixer etc.... So when i get a chance to dress that is an escape for me and when with the wife and she is the dominate or strong one it is very fullfilling.

Wow, a lot of different opinions here, that`s nice

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyChristy View Post
    Natalia, I have always been like that. I've been with women and men, but have always visualized myself as a girl. Unlike you though, I always want to be the passive one.

In my head, the girls I've been with were having sex with another girl. They just didn't know it.
    Thats exacly how I feel! Its like I am a girl tricking people that I am a boy. Including my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny CD View Post
    I'm kinda like that, too. Yeah, I fantasize that I'm the woman. Nothing wrong with that or probably very unusual for us. However, what is strange for me.... Since I'm single, I sometimes go out to gay bars because they are more accepting of us at night and I don't feel like I'm going to have to have defend myself physically. But, the last two relationships were with lesbians (relatively short amount of time together, as I work a lot of hours). And, both approached me at the bar (not at the same time! different relationships!) Anyway, they wouldn't touch me or even want to see me unless I was Jenny. Go figure. But we enjoyed a good time in bed (blush) and they wanted me dressed throughout which was perfectly fine with me (more blushing).
    Thats funny. My first girlfriend, at 17, turned out to be lesbian, not bi, really just lesbian. My second girlfriend was bi, and alredy had dated a girl. I think they can feel our girly aurea. It sounds really fun to have relationships like yours haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Natalie I never really think of myself as a women, I do identify some days as feeling feminine. They say feeling like your a women really, that's thought of as being Transsexual. But years ago, I say a interesting picture, it's historic, naked guy with his arms out from his sides, and he has to many arms. They had put him in the middle of a clock face, 12 hour type we are all use to. 12 at the top, 6 at the bottom, now think o the most feminine girl you can think of, stand her on the top of the clock, take the macho guy you can think, a real hulk of a he-man type. OK stick with me, now at one o'clock, put a pretty little lady, not quite as feminine as the first, then a little more masculine lady next, a real tomboy at 4 at five a trans women, who wants to be a 6.
    Start up the other side, with guys, when you get to 11, you will find, that transsexual, wishing with all her might she had been born a women. Some where on the clock face we all have a spot, all you have to do is find you spot.
    Well, I dont see he-man as ultra macho, but ok haha This is a really interesting exercise, I will do it to see how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne York View Post
    Whether dressed or not, yes I think of me being a girl. I love the feel of us as two girls together, although my wife still wants me as her man. But we play, role play and enjoy exploring one another - very often as girls :-)
    I love this feeling of two girls together too, thats whats in my mind when Im doing sex with her. I hope she will accept my CDing when I tell.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Two things come to mind here Natalie.

First, it’s a big turn on for some when thinking about girl on girl. Perhaps it’s that scenario that runs through your head when you are with your girlfriend.

And saying you feel feminine with or without the clothes is exactly how I feel too.
    That’s why I identify as transgender. Suzy is the real me in my head.
    Could you be the same?

Food for thought.

Suzy
    I really think that what excites me is not the girl on girl fact, but the fact that I can express all my feminine side on bed. I think I have a girl mind, so the clothes are just an acessory to me.

Everytime I think myself as a transgender I feel weird, it seems so far away from now that I cant even see it, but i won't ignore this possibility. I think that if I passed totally perfect I could live happy as a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Newman View Post
    i would love to dress up as a women in bed with my partner but it just isnt going to happen for me, she can accept naomi, but not as a sexua partner. and natalia i think u might be trans sexual as opposed to cross dresser i dont know that just my feeling, but then only you can know how you feel, if that makes sence. but i do think that if u have to think in your head that you are a girl whilst having sex then is that fair on your partner ? anyhow those are my my thoughts naomi
    Well, this question about "being fair" is something I ask myself sometimes. But looks like she really likes the sex, and I ask weird questions like "dont you feel something weird when we f..k? dont you feel like something is missing?" and she says that not, so it seems fair to me. But i plan to tell anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    What you fantasize about when you're in the sack is your business. You are entitled to your own thoughts. If they can enhance performance, great.
    I think the word "fantasize" dont describe what happens. I mean, I a woman in sex, in my head, its just natural. I think it enhance the performance because seems natural, while me being the man dont. I dont need to be wearing girl clothes, Its just a feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    I am TOTALLY like that too. In bed I am always a woman. Clothes are irrelevant with respect to my gender ID. When I have sex with a woman it always feels like girl-on-girl. I have recognized this simple fact a while back and concluded I am an M2F transgendered lesbian, just as you've described.

In my opinion we are therefore truly transgendered i.e. are genuinely authentic females based on some as yet unknown neurophysiological state that we were born with as opposed to what seems to me to be the vast majority of crossdressers who, while acting or posing as female, all the while maintain an essentially inwardly male self identification.

Not making any value judgement. Just saying it's something I've wondered about over time based on the many hundreds of postings I've read since joining this site several years ago. That we belong to a sub-population or group that is quite rare in numbers vs the average mean. Your post seems to validate this. Thank you!
    I think you got the point.

Sometimes I think that I am closer to transgender than CD, because I have a girl mind. I mean, its more than dressing, the dressing is just a consequence of a feeling. I think you are more advanced than me in this question, because you have a clear thinking about it. Thanks for sharing how you fell, it will help me for sure

Silver Member
    If you don't mind me asking, do you feel you might be a transsexual? Are you happy or unhappy being a man, outside the bedroom?

Remember, at some point, at the very least, you will have to tell your girlfriend about your crossdressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, do you feel you might be a transsexual? Are you happy or unhappy being a man, outside the bedroom?

Remember, at some point, at the very least, you will have to tell your girlfriend about your crossdressing.
    This is a hard question for me. I mean, its not like, "yeah, I totally would be a transsexual, I feel TRAPPED in this body". I dont feel totally confortable with my body, I truly wish I had larger hips and smaller shoulders and were shorter, but its not strong enough to make me feel unhappy.

I think I am happy being a man, because I am a happy person, but I would love to wake up as a girl tomorrow, it would feel more natural to me. As a man I have a lot of girl features, I cry in love movies, work with graphic design, do a lot of things at the same time. I love clothing, tight jeans, and use a lot of jewelry. I think this makes me feel happier because its closer to how I feel.

Im planning how I will tell her, I really dont want do disapoint her but I know I cant fake it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by natalialimapoa View Post
    H but I really feel like a woman inside. I truly feel like a lesbian, no matter what im wearing.
    I know the feeling/ You're not alone in this