Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Using makeup in guy mode

Using makeup in guy mode

Any of you girls also use makeup in guy mode?

The clostest i've come is keeping my toe nails polished - other than that, no. I tend to keep as separate as possible --

Sometimes a little mineral powder for a little color. Not a lot though.

Banned Read only
    No, why would I? The great thing about being a guy is that you don't have to do that!

Nothing but toes deep red polish, I do moisturize my face n sometimes just a dab here and there to hide my sun spots. Been doing that though for years. Probably doesn't count as makeup.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I often go out with some lite eye shadow and mascara while dressed in guy mode, but I usually dress in a mix of masc. and fem.

When I first started using make up I put on the foundation/powder and thought "My god guys should be using this all the time". Just thought it made me look better overall haha.

Not really, but if I didn't live where I lived I could see myself using it more often. I keep toe nails polished.

Really though do think if anything changed within our society it should be whole powder/foundation. It just helps lol

Silver Member
    I've done it, but lightly. It has been noticed once in a while. Never had a problem with anyone over it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just mascara and eye liner every now and then.

I never have as far as I can recall.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Tinted moisturizer light tan eye shadow and eye liner. nude or close lipstick
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I do, but only if I am going out, like to dinner, the movies or a club or whatever ... then I'll wear light tinted moisturizer and a lick of mascara. Why might I want to do this in guy mode? ... because IMHO make up (if it's done appropriately) makes everyone look better!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The fun part of this is when you realize that all the "conservative male commentators" on TV have makeup on! Why? So they will look a whole lot better for it! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Stage makeup quite often.
    You need contrast on TV and makeup provides a little enhancement.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not makeup, but I often wear jewelry when dressed as a man. Not male jewelry.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I have but never on purpose.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    In my occupation, I frequently see young men with beautifully attended to facial features to include subtle touches of makeup. I think it's a fabulous fashion trend and I wish I was 30 years younger. Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to put makeup on ET.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Only hidden (toes, etc), except for light buff or clear polish at times. I used to put on a very minimal amount sometimes when working late- not enough to really notice (or so i hoped).

occasionally- zinc oxide skin block in fun colors when exercising or active outdoors.

I still don't think makeup looks good on me as a guy, or most men in general- unless it is relatively subdued. But for concerts and parties- it works great! I guess that's where i've gone the wildest while still presenting as male (I love that word- 'presenting' sounds like i'm a freaking baboon or something... ) :-)

I put on "light" make-up everyday. As I get older, it's very nice to be able to smooth out some of the wrinkles
    and a little blush helps put a little color to my fair skin. I do get compliments on my appearance even though
    I am in "guy mode", I do have long hair so I think I might be gender bending, just a bit.

As a band member many long years ago when it was in style to dress up and look good on stage, the entire band used Cover Girl to hide our beard shadows and any blemishes.

Now, no. I see no need to and have no desire to..
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I use pencil on my thin arched eyebrows, foundation, blouse and powder, mascara, lip gloss, sometimes shadow, but very lightly.

Yes, often in fact. I love breaking gender boundaries.

My toes are always painted now. Most days I do my nails after my last resident leaves and I do all my errands with them like that, removing it just before people return. Dressing at home I don't use face make up as I would have to ask for Julie's help and for a couple hours a day it just doesn't seem worth it. I'm learning to do it myself so perhaps once I'm capable I will use it more often.

It's kind of funny! I expected a rush from wearing the make up like I get from the nail polish or the wig. The first few times she used it on me, it didn't really do much for me. Now that we have used it a few times I want it more as it makes such a difference in my femininity. (Never thought that would be a consideration to do something).

I'm going to start playing with it more in order to learn to apply it without needing Julie's help. If I get some skills with it I will probably use it more often, but not likely in guy mode.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Yes, I have worn both lipstick and eye make up in male mode. I went for years wearing massacre ever day to the office. Now days it is nail polish on both my fingernail and toenails.

Richelle

I wouldn't have thought nail polish counted as "makeup", but if it does, I wear clear polish on my toenails and fingernails. I get pedicures and sometimes manicures at a nail salon with my wife. They always kid me about what color I want, but I always end up with clear.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda