Thread: kinda caught

kinda caught

I was fully dressed just doing bits around the house when my sister in law came in i was in the hall and dashed before she seen me and hopped into to some clothes and washed off make up , so i came out to her in a towel like I was just out of the shower , first thing she said was "nice earrings I didnt know you wore earring" I had 2 sets of pearl studs in a dead give away and they were heels left out she seen too and my nail varnish on my toes. We chatted for a minute and she smiled and said looks like your having fun . I am still in shock

Oh you could have fun with this! Face it, you're outted to your sister-in-law. What are you going to do next? Ignore that it happened or invite her to go shopping?
    Jenny

Yea it sounds like your caught. For what its worth it sounded like she got a giggle out of it which to my thinking is far preferable to outrage.

Just for curiosity sake, is this your wife's sister or your brothers wife? If the former does your wife know?

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Locks are placed on doors for a reason. If you are so worried about being "caught", try locking the door.

Jodi

Yikes! Hopefully your sister-in-law can keep a secret. If not, and it all goes out in the open, then I hope your wife can be as accepting.... Interesting times ahead...
    Thanks for sharing your story. I must admit, the way you told it, made me chuckle. It is kinda funny/cute. Actually your sister-in-law sounds like she took it in stride and probably had a bit of a laugh as well.
    Good luck!
    Di

Platinum Member
    So, did you acknowledge there was more to it than earrings and nail varnish?

Please give us updates!

As I always say; there's no such thing as kinda! You either did or you didn't! YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Silver Member
    Kinda caught - no.

Caught - yes.

Fallout - expect the worst and prepare for it; it will most likely not be as bad as you imagine

Anxious for an update
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I'd give it a few days, then call her and see if she has any hand-me-downs that might be my size.

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    Yikes! Hopefully your sister-in-law can keep a secret. If not, and it all goes out in the open, then I hope your wife can be as accepting....
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Fallout - expect the worst and prepare for it; it will most likely not be as bad as you imagine
    Wow, amazing how people expect the worst. Thing is someone knows now, time for you to take the initiative and do damage control. No that does not mean make up a fairytale about how gremlins came in your house and painted you nails. Honesty will be the best policy. Fess up if you already haven't
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Wow, amazing how people expect the worst. Thing is someone knows now, time for you to take the initiative and do damage control. No that does not mean make up a fairytale about how gremlins came in your house and painted you nails. Honesty will be the best policy. Fess up if you already haven't
    Why would you not expect the worst case scenario to happen and be ready to deal with it? If you do so, you will be best prepared to respond appropriately. Also, if you prepare for the worst, you will be able to handle less severe scenarios. Being prepared will hopefully yield a better response and enable the results to turn out to be not as bad as your worries and fears initially were.

By the way, how do we know if Sophie has anything or anybody to fess up to?

Good luck, Sophie.

Silver Member
    There is a song, Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be will be). Does your wife know you CD? It could go well and the three of you could end up shopping together. You don't know she might get a kick out of it. On the other hand ... oh well.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed! Also, you'll be more likely to be prepared for the fallout....

No big deal... Halloween is only a few months away ... gotta practice sometime!
    Chickie

Maybe this is what you "wished for" all along (unlocked doors). Now you can finally get the chance to get the weight off your shoulder and be yourself ???
    I agree to prepare...better to be prepared, whether you wanted to be found out or not.

What can they do to you or about you anyway ? You are your own person with exactly the same rights as anyone else.

Have fun !!
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

thanks for the input girls. Its my brothers wife and I have a girlfriend who long distance so I am free to do most things. I called over to their house yesterday as we are pretty close, my brother was there she just gave me a big smile with a laugh and said nothing about it . but she did come over and had a good look at my ears or it felt like it. I would prepare for the worst but I think she thought very little of it only a laugh for her

Quote Originally Posted by sophie p View Post
    thanks for the input girls. Its my brothers wife and I have a girlfriend who long distance so I am free to do most things. I called over to their house yesterday as we are pretty close, my brother was there she just gave me a big smile with a laugh and said nothing about it . but she did come over and had a good look at my ears or it felt like it. I would prepare for the worst but I think she thought very little of it only a laugh for her
    She smiled and laughed ??? - Maybe your brother is in the closet too ??? Would that be a shock to you ?

Just joking, but who knows.....
    What does not kill us makes us stronger !

What do you mean kinda caught.
    I call that caught big time.
    Now is the time to turn this one into a positive.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.