Thread: How do you feel about women?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    I think you'd find a lot of those also deeply rooted into (NOT GAY) as well.
    These are the Guys you'll find in park restroom getting a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by GBJoker View Post
    Dawn

I feel like I suddenly have to attatch a massive neon sign flashing the words "Warning, Warning!" at the top of every one my posts.

Based on my experiences with the people I have interacted with in the past five years, a feminist is some one who wants female supremacy and domination. .
    I know what you mean. These women have what you call "control issues". They just want too control you and have you at attention. If you meet a woman w/ this issue, you don't have too live with it or her just because it's your first piece of ass. That would be "pussywhipped".

Quote Originally Posted by GBJoker View Post
    The reason I would dump a girl, or guy for that matter, who masturbated while dating me is simultaneously simple and complex. I do not know how to make a person happy. I don't know what presents are acceptable in this society. I don't know what acts are acceptable. I am physically incapable of comprehending what I can do to make a person happy in a relationship.
    Dude, your dreaming. We as men are not all that. Just because she wants a toy doesn't mean you've failed at a relationship. Or,is there something else your not telling us regarding your "build" that you feel that women will disown you because it?
    Last edited by MysticLady; 07-26-2013 at 04:40 PM.