Thread: Maria didn't get to wild.

Maria didn't get to wild.

On my last post my wife was thinking of taking a few days with the kids to spend some quality time even though they are older now but was worried Maria was going to go wild.She called me Friday morning and told me she booked a resort a couple of hours away. Her last words to me was to be good and careful and the best part was she told me that her closet is my closet and have fun. I think she loves when I wear her things almost like if I think her things are sexy I think she's sexy. Finally some time to myself as soon as I got home from work I fully dressed make up and all. I was relaxing watching TV and darkness fell and like a vampire at night the urge came to walk out that door, and my wife's fears were about to come true, but thanks to my friends here and there great advice I put my male cloths over and drove about 45 minutes from home in a commercial area and removed my male cloths put on my wig and drove around. I was thinking about getting out and walking around, but instead I changed my mind in respect of my wife. I drove for about an hour, there were a lot of big trucks in that area so a couple of times I got caught at red lights and caught a few truckers trying to get a better look at my legs but because my car is low it was hard for them to see my face. I put my male cloths back on and went home. Saturday again all dressed with make up and all and at about 1pm my cousin called and hinting she wanted to come by because she knew I was alone and her boyfriend went away also. She didn't push the issue but I wasn't about to get changed and if she did push it I was going to tell her to come over but she better expect a surprise. We talked for about half an hour and I think she got the hint that I wanted to be alone. We are very close to my cousin and one time at her house i bent over and she seen the top of my pantyhose, she asked my wife about it and she told her it was a kinky thing we are into, so she probably wouldn't have been to shocked. My son came home Saturday night because he had an engagement to go to, but my wife is staying a couple of more days. I would like to thank everyone here for the great advice you gave me when I posted that I thought I was going to go wild, and threw it all I thought about what everyone told me and I believe it was a safe and fun weekend, thanks to you all here, i am glade I posted that thread and the responded I received. You all are really good friends. THANKS.

I am glad you had fun. I am really glad you managed to find a way to meet your need of getting out the door and her need for you not to be reckless. I think you found a nice balance.

The cousin coming over might have made for an interesting story. It probably would have qualified as going wild though /giggle

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

I'm glad Maria was able to get out of the house and be a good girl. And being a truck driver, yes we look at those legs! Not to mention the gap created by the seat belt crossing between the breasts.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    I'm glad Maria was able to get out of the house and be a good girl. And being a truck driver, yes we look at those legs! Not to mention the gap created by the seat belt crossing between the breasts.

Leah
    I also drive a van at work and also enjoy your same interests.

Maria,
    I am glad it all worked out okay for you.
    Stay safe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I had every confidence that you would make a good decision.