Thread: So i told the gf and...

So i told the gf and...

So in about april, i met a girl who happened to like the same things i liked, and brought her home for the summer so she could work and make some money before going back to college for the fall and spring. Before we i made that decision, i purged, it sucked but i felt ashamed that i hadnt told her who i really was behind closed doors, granted, i am always me, my personality doesnt change regardless of if im dressing or not, just wanted this to work and thought i could stop dressing all together. You know how that goes ladies! it doesnt work, the urge came back and started looking online again for clothes and wigs. i reactivated my fb as Georgia and accidently left myself logged in while she had to use my computer for some of her summer school stuff. she asked about it once and i said i didnt know who that was. Then it happend again, and she asked and knew. At first she just thought i was posing as a girl to fool guys or something, which isnt why i have it as im not into guys, just enjoy a chat every now and then with other cds. but i told her in the end that i enjoyed wearing girls clothes. To my surprise, she was fine with it and said i can do whatever i want as long as im happy. She has recenlty gone shopping with me along and loves me being there because i help her and give her my honest opinion on it. She also checks out the stuff i order online and lets me know if its cute or not. So for those looking for a gf or someone to accept you, dont be scared to tell them. She isnt the first person ive told, ive told my ex and another girl i sorta got serious with before my gf now. My ex didnt understand but in the end was fine with it, and the other girl didnt like it so we no longer keep in contact. None of it has come back to bite me because i was honest and they understood why it was tough for me to tell them right off the bat. So be honest girls, Have fun! Life is the best right now for me because of being honest!
    So, I'm just a guy, who likes looking like a girl, why is that so wrong?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96259671@N04/
    [SIGPIC]

I love stories with a happy ending.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    So glad things have worked out for you! We've missed seeing your pics here -- really love your look

you have a very nice look, I'm glad you found a soft place to land
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

From your avatar, you look deadly ;p
    Nice to hear stories like this.

So glad everything is working out and by the way you are very cute
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats the way to do it Georgia just tell them its not like the world is going to end.

Sounds like you got a keeper.

My wife has known from the beginning when we were dating. I have been married to her for 33 yrs.

Sounds like the start of a beautiful relationship, nurture it, that's the kind of girl every CD wants.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by georgia20 View Post
    So be honest girls, Have fun! Life is the best right now for me because of being honest!
    And for every story like this one, there's another to remind us of the potential for disaster. At work, a woman is currently divorcing her husband of over 25 years because she just discovered that he's a crossdresser. I'm not 'out', so I get to hear the whole tale like a fly on the wall, the whole 'he deceived me, he lied about who he is' thing all over again. Until last fall, everything was fine, they were finally planning to move to a different place now that their kids are both away in college, she was so happy and looking forward to a more relaxed life. But now that's all gone, she's miserable, angry, and doing everything she can to 'get back' at him. Of course, she is assuming that he's really gay, despite all the years of sex where 'he was probably just pretending that I was a man'. When I asked if they had gone to a marriage counselor or therapist, she dismissed the thought and said, 'Why? It's pretty clear that he's gay and just did this so he could hide it'. It became quite clear that she wasn't having any thoughts about reconciliation. She openly wondered about which of his male friends might also be gay, even though they're also all married, because she's assuming that he must have a boyfriend somewhere. It saddens me to watch all this go on, especially when I realize that my ex probably was going through all the very same thoughts 15 years ago when it all happened to me.

And another marriage goes down the toilet. So sure, sometimes honesty will set you free. Other times, it will free you from your family, belongings, home, and your assets.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    And for every story like this one, there's another to remind us of the potential for disaster. At work, a woman is currently divorcing her husband of over 25 years because she just discovered that he's a crossdresser. I'm not 'out', so I get to hear the whole tale like a fly on the wall, the whole 'he deceived me, he lied about who he is' thing all over again. (...)
    But isn't the lesson of that story to be honest *before* marriage, just like the OP did? Had your coworker's husband talked to her about it early in their relationship they might still have broken up, but both then could have found more suitable partners for marriage.

Georgia,
    When you are found out like that, it is better not to make an issue of itanyway.
    Glad it worked for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.