Thread: Pointed question

Pointed question

Many try to emulate feminine gestures. So a small test. En drab, point at a distant object. Look at your hand. Most likely your fingers are curled tightly into the palm with the palm perpendicular to the floor. Do the same en femme. Probably your wrist and hand are arched downward, your palm is parallel to the floor, and most of your fingers are loosely pointed down. Have fun testing this!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Ha ha ..... I pointed en drab and yes my fingers were curled tightly into the palm with the palm perpendicular to the floor. I then thought about what I might do if I was en femme and I can definitely see myself with a softer looser gesture. It's the way I think. it's different when en femme. I guess my whole attitude is more "chilled out" when I'm dressed.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Banned Read only
    I don't have either of those... I point with the "I hate you" sign in American Sign Language. I wonder if it's my subconscious telling me something... or telling the other people something...

PS: The sign is simple. Make the Spock sign, now, curl the ring finger to the palm. Or make the "I love you" sign and straighten the middle finger and hold it next to the index finger.

Laura,
    I have pointed that way for years,I always get sprung.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I pointed and noticed my nails were ragged...

Besides mother said it was impolite to point...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Sorry to report Laura, that a lot of gg's use the "male" version of your pointing example. After seeing your post yesterday, we were at a Dam watching the eagles come into roost, so we observed about 60-75 women pointing to eagles. So either :

A. pointing is just pointing.
    B. A lot of birders are F to M transexuals
    C. Women don't know how to point feminine
    D. I should have spent more time watching the eagles (Ok after 10 mins I was bored and stared people watching)
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly DeWinter View Post
    Sorry to report Laura, that a lot of gg's use the "male" version of your pointing example. After seeing your post yesterday, we were at a Dam watching the eagles come into roost, so we observed about 60-75 women pointing to eagles. So either :

A. pointing is just pointing.
    B. A lot of birders are F to M transexuals
    C. Women don't know how to point feminine
    D. I should have spent more time watching the eagles (Ok after 10 mins I was bored and stared people watching)
    My ex-wife was a birder and pointed "like a guy", but then she was the one in the family that was in the Boy Scouts and ROTC.

She was also in the Girl Scouts, but their outings were tame and somewhat boring, so she joined the local co-ed Boy Scouts.

In reality there wasn't much about her that could be described as feminine.
    Last edited by Michelle55; 07-29-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Ok I have been pointing at stuff for the past 10 minutes trying to get the point. I think it may be pointless for me. Seems my index finger gets out on point but my palm is 45 degrees to the floor. Perhaps I have reached the point of no return.

Thanks for such an enjoyable thread Laura. Not sure I got the point but did have a fair bit of fun with it.

Hugs, Robin