Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mom found my skirts

move out and buy, try and wear what you want. Life is too short

Your right and I plan to do it next year,I see the day when I will leave all my stuff out without hiding my High heels,and my lingerie collection that I have built.I thank you for your reply and enjoy the holidays.

Love, Danielle

I agree...move out!

Sweetie. At your age you should be living on your own..then you don't have to worry about anyone going through your things, unless you want them too of course..wink..wink!!

My mom found my stash when I was in my twenties. She was curious about why I liked feminine clothing and then said..I don't ever want to see this in my house again. She didn't I moved out. It never interferred with our relationship and has never come up since..that's over 20 years ago.

Good luck kido...

Corrinne

Curiouser and curiouser. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Or we could cut the bs and we can just talk about high heels? Which appears to be your main interest.

Personally I can't stand high heels.

(Oh look a shiny spade.)
    In this thread, what I really want to know it:

If Julie York hates high heels so much. . .

why does she have a picture of red skyscraper stiletto pumps for her avatar?

Curiouser and curiouser. . . :hmmm:

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole
    Nope, you can't make that argument anymore. It's not just cloth. It's not just clothes. Wearing a skirt changes you. It's makes you into a woman who wants to experience everything like a woman and do everything like a woman. Says so in other posts.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    It may say so in other posts, but when you really get down to it, it is in fact just cloth. Men wore skirts before this century, and it was a normal thing. If someone can't be open minded about things like that, that's their problem. You can also argue that they dont have an open mind for that.

If your own parents don't live up to one's needs, that is pretty sad. I only listed a couple of arguments, but I have couple real life friends that wear skirts everywhere, in home , in front of parents, to school, but they are completely manly. The only difference is they think it looks good, and it makes them feel more triumphant rather than weak, because they have the courage to wear skirts in public despite many stereotypes.

Hehe , sorry. This is a touchy subject for me because it still amazes me how close-minded people can be.

I look forward

Quote Originally Posted by MsCorrinne
    Sweetie. At your age you should be living on your own..then you don't have to worry about anyone going through your things, unless you want them too of course..wink..wink!!

My mom found my stash when I was in my twenties. She was curious about why I liked feminine clothing and then said..I don't ever want to see this in my house again. She didn't I moved out. It never interferred with our relationship and has never come up since..that's over 20 years ago.

Good luck kido...

Corrinne
    Hello there!I will move and it's a matter of me doing the right thing and for the sake of my high heels and for my happiness for sure,it's amazing how a women's clothes fill in the gaps where there's nothing.
    Nice to meet you and stay safe girl!
    Love,Danielle

Stealthy,

Julie is kidding. She loves heels.

Bonnie

Smile A little information

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy me
    some thing tells me we have been on this road before.....
    Hello and can you tell me how to join the writer's society club??
    What's it about if I may ask??

Quote Originally Posted by StealthGirl
    In this thread, what I really want to know it:

If Julie York hates high heels so much. . .

why does she have a picture of red skyscraper stiletto pumps for her avatar?

Curiouser and curiouser. . . :hmmm:
    Bless you. That's best laugh I've had al week.