Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just so there is NO confusion...

Banned Read only

Just so there is NO confusion...

...I will be blunt.

IF YOU had a partner or SO who was ALWAYS "ready, willing and able", [for "playtime"] is it at least possible that you would "dress" less? Possibly a LOT less. Or maybe no affect whatsoever because you are not that kind of girl?

The key word here is POSSIBLE. And I will just assume that no one who responds has any reason to lie, and can ONLY speak for themselves.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Yes, it is possible that I might have dressed less often or taken longer to get to where I am. Having that "male role" in my life might have provided an "anchor"; and as I did not have that anchor, the only "good reason" to not transition more was fear of my job.

However, when I was trying to decide whether to start HRT or not, I was keenly aware that starting it would pretty much nullify any possibility of me entering into a different relationship with a considerably younger woman (15-ish years younger or so it would have had to have been) who was wanting the kind of activity you allude to, and was wanting children. I decided to go ahead with HRT anyhow, as by then I was conflicted and depressed enough internally that I knew I wouldn't realistically have been able to manage a sexual relationship leading to being a parent even if somehow I was able to find an appropriate partner.

My male sexual pathways are a source of pleasure and I have very very few sources of pleasure in my life, so giving it up is not at all lightly done; none the less, I know and my dreams know that letting go of it is for the greater good in my life.

Absolutely. There are only so many ways to divide my urges and if one is required to be more dominate due to the needs of my partner, than other areas aren't going to get as much thought or attention.

The sex was regular and spectacular when T and I were together. CDing was part of the mix.
    Nowadays I seldom even get the urge to CD.
    So I would say, in answer to your question, it would have made no difference.
    The differences, from my point of view, are opportunity and drive.

Seems to me that if you had such a partner... You'd be dressed less of the time. Oh wait ... You meant cross dressed.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-27-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have a partner that is always ready, willing and able. I'm the great disappointment here. Whether I "dress" for the occasion or not is up to her.

First, if I was in a good and lasting relationship and doing the things that I like to do in a relationship, including sexual activities and all the others, I would be active enough with the relationship that my mind would not become the devil's playground so to speak. MtF CD's and TG's are still males and most have what would be considered a normal sex drive, i.e. it is an important aspect and need, at least periodically and on a somewhat regular basis. Having sex satisfies that need, which does not need to be thought about so much except when you are not getting any. However, dressing is not a sexual activity for me, so I am not substituting one for the other. I can see that for others it may make a big difference.

Secondly, I do believe that the intensity of one's dressing may be correlated with ones ability to dress when they want and what other activities make up their priority of things to do that are fun, which may be similar to what those who get some type of sexual satisfaction from dressing as related to getting more from the SO. In my case, in a way I think that I am substituting going out dressed with friends on an almost weekly basis for that lack of having a loving partner in my life with whom I would be doing most of the things I am doing now when out dressed. There is an important void there in my life and I am currently filling it with my dressing activities.

That being said and since I am a very late starter with this TG side of me, and I am enjoying it so much, I have just added a very large complication to my ability to find someone to love and occupy my time and thoughts. I don't think that I could ever put the genie back in the bottle, I could never live under a don't ask - don't tell situation, and my SO would have to accept this part of me as just that, part of me. She would have to also enjoy going out with me dressed and let me interact with others more or less as I do now. That is really asking a lot from the type of woman I am attracted to.

Of course it is "at least possible." Anything is possible really, but it is kind of a fruitless exercise to wonder 'what might be' if conditions were 'perfect' for any given situation.

And given that we are each a separate being with drives and history unique to each, although similar to many, it is impossible to say with certainty what any one "might have done" differently.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sex is a regular part of my dressing. So, I would say, absolutely, Wild!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    No difference.

CDing has increased our intimacy in many ways.

No difference here, either. She even requests that I dress for the occasion and picks the outfit. Of course, I get more dominant when I'm dressed, and she loves that...

I'm not that kind of girl!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    In my case, it may have made a difference. It would not impact me desire to CD, but it may have impacted actually doing so.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me this a nonsequitor. What's the relationship here? It's dressing or sex? Am I misinterpreting the question?

Tina doesn't hinder our marriage. Is this really s part of the equation fot us?

I didn't know that there was such a thing as an SO who was always able, willing and ready. I thought they all came equipped with a headache.

Jodi

Sorry Jodi, I'm not loaning you my wife.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I thought they all came equipped with a headache.
    Jodi
    .....or very tired.

The movie "Three in the Attic" comes to mind. Poor Paxton Quigley had a sample of this and every man's dream or did he? Poor guy couldn't even walk, he was so tired.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    .....or very tired.
    I thot it was usually, "Not in the mood"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I might say "yes, in theory I might dress less."

But I honestly don't know. I simply do not possess enough information to give an adequate answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticLady View Post
    .....or very tired.
    That's usually my excuse. Or sometimes it's not an excuse, it is a fact. Like last night.... (don't worry, she found out that "really tired" really does mean she won't get the ending she wanted, even though she got a satisfying ending)

This wouldn't change my dressing habits at all. The two things are completely separate for me. I dress to relax, not get turned on. Years ago, when I was single I used dressing as a sexual outlet, but in the last few years I don't seem to get that "zing" from dressing any more.
    Last edited by Polka Dot; 07-28-2013 at 03:05 AM.

My second to last girlfriend was ready, willing, and able on a regular basis, but I still wore my panties like a good girl. It has only been the last 3 years where I have graduated to dresses and wigs. I'm not sure I will ever find a SO comfortable with my dressing at this point.

It wouldn't change me. Fortunately for me, the dressing has been an integral part of our bedroom time since we were married.

Banned Read only
    The short answer would be No. I don't think that there is a significant relationship between the 2 ideas.