First off, I'd like to take the time to apologize for being a brat to lots of people here these past few days. I'm very unstable mentally, and I'm dealing with problems that I understand fully ALL of you are also putting up with. I also have some other personal problems that I've elaborated on in the sticky on the "Writers" section of the site. BUT! No excuses. I don't tolerate excuses from others, so I will not tolerate excuses from myself.

In short, I am sorry. I apologize for causing trouble and getting snippy and then of course, infecting lots of others with... snippy-ness. I will put greater effort from here on in actually thinking at twice before speaking and acting.

------------------------------------------------------

To the second part of this thread...

I'm currently in an English class, and the final essay is an argument essay on any random ol' topic. For some weird ass reason, I'll never know why, I chose to make an argument concerning TG from a psychological perspective. Specifically, my argument will be that Gender Dysphoria, as the current DSM-5 labels it, should not be classified as a mental condition.

In the process, as expected, I'm doing a bunch of research, nearly as much as I would normally do for a history project. And it's scaring the bloody crap out of me. I'm seeing that I don't fit any of the symptoms of any classification of any aspect of TG. Which means, now I have no clue what I am.

I know lots of people in general hate the idea of "labels" and so forth, but I actually need them. I don't even know how to talk to people unless I can classify them as something. And I'm severely bothered by the idea that I'm... nothing. Another way to look at this is that I really want something to pin at least some of my problems on, and it is becoming evident that TG stuff is not the answer.

Is there anything I can do about this? It's too late to change topic for the English essay, so I'm only going to find out more information that'll drive me nuts.