Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gluing & Shaving....a two part question

Gluing & Shaving....a two part question

Hello all!

OK...so I have two questions for all of you. You can answer one or both I don't mind. Just want to hear from you.

So ladies what is your view on breast forms? Do you glue them on your chest or do you wear them in a pocket type bra or garment to hold them in place? Most if not all of us have a pair & I'd love to hear how you get the "girls" ready for a night out on the town or a fun night in?

My second question concerns shaving. How many of you shave your body hair? Do you shave it all off or just in some areas? How does your SO if you have one feel about it? If you do shave what do you use to keep yourself baby smooth?

I thank you all in advance for your replies & look forward to reading your answers.

Hugs.
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

For the first question: neither. I just use a regular bra. Sometimes I'll use a bit of tape to help create cleavage, but that's it. I think it works really well most of the time.

Question two: I certainly shave it all off but there's nothing to be done to keep it that way except for shaving it all again. My wife isn't thrilled about it but isn't totally opposed either. She did mourn the passing of "Pelty" a bit the first time I shaved my chest. Now its kind of become the new normal, though there can be up to a month's growth between outings.

-Bree

Like Bree, I just wear a regular bra, no glue. Generally I have no problems, although when I run, wearing a good athletic bra, they sometimes slide slightly, but not too often, and not too much.

I shave my legs, underarms, bicep area, and in the summer, my back. I shave my chest only as low as necessary for the top that I'm wearing, because my wife likes my hairy chest. (If she's willing to put up with everything else, I can live with a bit of chest hair below the top of my bra.) I have to say, though, that my body hair is quite think. If I shaved much more, I would pretty much live my mornings in the shower, and it becomes a bit of a hassle every day.
    Grace,
    Bobbi

"Talking is sharing. Listening is caring."

Not much hair on my chest so I shave a few sparse hairs from time to time.
    I wear a tight bras, sometimes longline, and do not normally add adhesive or tape. I found that the tape and adhesive were difficult to remove from the forms.
    SO has no noticed the missing hair from my chest. She gets a bit angry when I shave a bit more of my partially shaven legs.

Having just purchased my first pair of forms I will be following this thread for the various opinions. I purchased a pocket bra with the forms. I also purchased blue and remover. Somebody recommended an Ahh Bra. I wish I could remember who as it was a great suggestion. It holds my forms nicely and is very comfortable. I am also able to wear it without my forms when in guy mode and it sits tight against my chest.

This however restricts me to wearing things that will hide a full coverage bra. If I want to wear my nighty or anything strapless I will have to use the glue. I was advised to not glue them. So far I have been too worried about damaging them to try and use the glue yet.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

1. I don't glue them on. Hiding the edge of the form to allow cleavage would require Hollywood makeup skills that I don't have. I wear modest (#6, 38B) forms so a conventional full-coverage Bali or VS bra works great. I wish that I had known that before I spent money on the pocket bra I never used. If someone gets a peek down my top I want them seeing bra, not form! I pick necklines that work with my shape and give the impression of cleavage.

2. I shave underarms and epilate everywhere else except the privates. I'm doing electrolysis on my face. I'm not fond of hair!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Hey how's going, if I'm going out I glue em on and go bra less I love the feel. I shave chest, arm pits but not legs wife doesn't like having to keep up with me and my legs being smoother lol
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

WOW. Guess I'm in the minority when it comes to my breast forms as I love the feel of their weight on my chest when their glued on. Eryn you're right about the cleavage though and it takes a little skill to hide the forms in a top. I just love the way they bounce when I walk with them on though so all the troubles worth it. I also shave all over including the privates & love the smooth feeling! I don't know how Bree does it going a month between shavings though. I would itch like crazy and feel like a porcupine if I went that long!
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Banned Read only
    I put my forms in a standard bra. If it firs right, they stay in place. Make sure to get forms that are concave (not flat) on the back side.

I shave arms and legs. Everything else is covered.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Most of the time I don't use glue and I just place my Pals Teardrops into my bra cups. If I do use glue then I use The Breastform Store's silicone(Gold Seal Triangles) and I use 3M Super 77 spray on glue. ... and yes it feels great when they are attached. Must more "real-like" IMHO.

Shaving? ... yes, everywhere except for a small triangle area, you know where!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have bras that I use with forms (none are pocket) and several that fit well when not using forms (I wear a bra and panties everyday). I shave legs and pits always chest usually, the rest sometimes. I glue or just use a bra depending on what I am doing and how much effort I want to put into it. I have been using 3M Super 77 multipurpose adhesive and Goo Gone for clean up. I have been gluing the same set of forms for about 3 years and they are still 100%.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I tried a pocket bra once. What a waste of money on an ugly bra. I love pretty bras with embroidery or lace and I like them full coverage and tight. This allows me to pull up a little cleavage to show over the lace even though I've not much extra fat. I've never glued my forms on, don't really need to. I insert my forms in cut-off knee-highs to dull the shine and to help disipate the sweat. I never allow my forms to show, even the edges. Freya makes gorgeous bras. I've tried epilating, but my skin seems to produce ingrown and sideways growing hairs that need to be dug out with a needle when epilating. So I shave arms, legs, chest. and shoulders. Everything that will show. The rest I just keep mowed down to putting green height.

Dawn,
    I use depilatory cream and my boobs get tucked in a bra.
    If I am wearing a revealing dress I do use adhesive and lots of it.
    I sport a good cleavage as well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

When I was heavier I used forms to make the size of the breasts look right with all the weight I had. After slimming down I do not use the forms anymore, I do not need them. (ok with some outfits I use chicken filets) I never glued them on I just used a regular bra. Never any problem there.

Shaving....well not much body hair so not much shaving. Smooth legs, short arm hair little other. I am clearing my facial hair with electrolysis and rarely shave there either.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I used to glue my forms a lot but after developing a pin hole in one I stopped gluing and just use a bra. If I want cleavage I use a nubra under a pocket bra or even a regular bra, that creates a nice effect. I'm lucky in the body hair area as I don't have much. Where I do have hair I shave almost daily. Legs, chest, underarms, and yes, down there completely, I hate body hair..... No arm or back hair to worry with. I'm going to start electrolysis on my face and neck soon.
    Link to my flickr photostream:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kandybarr

I usually only shave the parts I'm able to show off anyway, so that's mainly arms, legs and the upper half of my 'thorax'. Right now, every 2-3 days is enough for keeping it in reasonable shape. I probably should shave my face every two hours, but that may be a bit excessive. I shave myself in the bathtub (filled with water, obviously). Body hair comes off nicely with just a wet shave and doing it often and using a nice lotion afterwards helps preventing some if not most of the rash.

As for 'breast forms', I have none.

For those wondering: I've got a nice padded 'extreme' push up bra for a modest C-cup and I did some experimenting with bags filled with couscous to find a form size that may work for me, but ultimately I found out that I don't need much padding at all in the current configuration. With just my man boobs and something like an unfolded sock to push them in place I can create a modest, but pretty convincing pair of boobs, at least in my opinion. I might try the sticky bra trick I've seen on Youtube one of these days to try to amplify my cleavage, but I don't really feel the need to buy actual forms right now.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Legs, arms,chest shaved the lower region I keep trimmed.
    Really hard to shave the back. I can get to the lower back.
    80% of the time I use a bra and forms no need to glue them in all the time.
    Breast enhancers and a push up bra when I want cleavage.

I have tried glueing them a few times but they will not stick propperly. I already have a pretty big chest 38B so they dont lay flat. I have bras that they fit well and stay put. I also have a couple pocket bras that are very comfortable, i love sleeping witht he forms feels so good and the pocket bras are great for that.

I shave legs, Pits, and chest, Wife loves it smooth so no issues there, in fact there are many times she will say i am nubby and need to shave.

Hey Dawn. Part 1 answer - I don't wear forms. Have some natural endowment so a 38c pushup bra and some silicone lifts create sufficient décolletage to present attractively. Had forms years ago, but they just did not fit well with the natural boobage.

Part 2 answer - by the grace of nature there is not much body hair to be attended to. Some legs, pits and....down there, but otherwise smooth like an Asian everywhere else. The hair that is there gets removed by epilation or shaving, depending on the amount of time available. Being a cyclist and not very hairy to begin with, the legs thing is easy to pull off year round. No weird looks when I wear shorts.

Hope this helps.

Hugs, Robin

Dawn, put me down as another in the regular Bra column, I buy my bra's for looks, I want pretty bras even if I'm the only one that will know.
    As for glue, not with my skin, I would be one big rash.
    Body hair issues are pretty much a non issue for me, as a fair skinned person, and having a very light colored hair, I never had a lot of body hair anyway,
    But as I've aged, It's thinned out even more.
    For what hair I do have, I prefer an Epilalator, once I get the initial hair removed, and use it for a week or so, I only have to shave once a week, and no stubble
    for the wife to complain about. It leaves the legs, or body as smooth and soft as can be. But you never want to use one on long hair, shave first, wait a couple of days so there is something for the Epilalator to get a hold of, makes it much less painful the first time.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

In the winter when I dress for more than a twenty for hour period I glue them.

I shave mid fall and stay that way till February. The wife helps me on the initial de-furring. She does not object to me being clean shaven.

Like most others, I just use a regular bra.

I shave some of my chest hair... just that which would be visible with typical women's V-neck garments.

#1: I've tried it all, but wearing regular bras is what works best for me.

#2: I don't shave my body regularly. Only when I have urges. Then I shave as needed, chest, arms, legs, hands, armpits... you name it, lol. I'm a hairy girl. :P

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I wear my forms with a pocket bra, that way I don't have to worry about them sliding around. I shave my legs regularly. I lost most of the hair on my legs so I just shave the stragglers. I shave my hands and keep the hair short on my arms. I've shaved everywhere before but my wife hates my chest and pits shaved so I don't shave them any more. I hate the hair on back and would love to lose it forever.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe gluing on forms is a stage most of us go thru. I haven done it for years and probably never will again. If I want to wear something low cut and show substancial cleavage, I have a silicone prosthesis for that. It cost the same as a good set of breast forms.

I'm wearing it in my signature pic.

I hate shaving! I rarely do my face. I'd never shave anywhere else. What a hassle!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!