Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Date!!!

Date!!!

Okay... So I just got back from my first date as Jenny!!! Oh my GOD! I was so freaking nervous. Okay, so he is a complete gentleman. Wasn't boastful, arrogant, a tranny chaser... He said he just wanted to spend a little time with a cute woman. I told him that I am Bi and a CD. He was okay with that. He took me to a popular restaurant where we ate and had a couple of drinks and good conversation. Wow, I was so excited!!!
    Change is inevitable...

Congratulations Jenny! That's wonderful hun. Now the question is......are you going to see him again?
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Yeah, I think Jenny is. He is really cute, down to Earth, good job, so very nice. I guess we will see! I'm so freaking nervous, though!!! Never done this before!!!
    Change is inevitable...

Hug

That's awesome! Living life.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Jenny,
    Thank you for sharing your lovely & endearing story.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Id love to be able to experience a date as a girl!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Great for you Jenny, and thanks for sharing. Really do hope this works out and you two go out more.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Good on you Jenny, don't be nervous, life is about having fun.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sounds exciting. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated

Cindy
    ​Cindy

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    So, what did you wear on your date?
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Jenny,
    Sometimes dreams do come true,
    I hope they do for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Nice! So, what did you wear?
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Oh, okay... So, I wore a cute little casual and fun black skirt, two inch open toed heels, and a white blouse that covered up my ugly lion tattoo. I shoulda taken a picture! Anyway, I dressed pretty casual as it was a lunch date. BTW, he called and wants to take me to a movie. I said "The Conjuring"? His voice kinda shook and he said he doesn't watch scary movies! I love them! Strike one! Naw, J/K!!!
    Change is inevitable...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny CD View Post
    he is a complete gentleman. Wasn't boastful, arrogant, took me to a popular restaurant where we ate and had a couple of drinks and good conversation.
    Sounds like a keeper. We don't have to tell you to be careful do we? Guys can break your heart quickly. And now a movie! I respect any man who will take you to dinners or movies.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Good for you Jenny, that is sooo exciting happy it went well. Don't hold the scary movie thing against him he sounds wonderful otherwise, so enjoy

Banned Read only
    Did you tell him that you're bi and a cd on your date, or before you met?

Also, in a subsequent post, you referred to "Jenny" in the third person. Is that how you see "Jenny" - as someone separate to your own identity?

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post
    Did you tell him that you're bi and a cd on your date, or before you met?
    Ummm...didn't you read the OP?
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Silver Member
    Good for you Jenny. Something we think or fantasize about and you are living and experiencing going out on dates as a woman. Keep us advised as to how it is going.

Banned Read only
    Isn't life great, Jenny? I am glad you had a good time. I hope there are many more to come.

Aspiring Member
    Jenny! This is something I've always dreamed of! Yes, I am married to an awesome lady but if I were single I'd love to be in your shoes. Now don't let that goodnight kiss escalate into something more unless you're ready! LOL! There is nothing wrong about this! Just BE yourself.

Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by jenni_xx View Post

Also, in a subsequent post, you referred to "Jenny" in the third person. Is that how you see "Jenny" - as someone separate to your own identity?
    Yeah, I do that. It kinda became a habit referring to Jenny in the third person. Honestly don't know why I started doing that. But, I'm dressing as Jenny more and more often. I started HRT a few weeks ago and I guess my identity is slowly changing to Jenny on a more permanent basis. I mean it's pretty obvious that I'm femme.... I wear nail polish to work and such. And I deal with the public daily. No one has really said anything. Looking forward to the day when I can wear a nice skirt suit to work! I feel it's just around the corner.... As long as the ghosts leave me alone!!! LOL!!! Guess I have to actually BUY a skirt suit or two, as well. Most of my femme clothes are casual with short skirts. Not good business attire!

Anyway, back to Paul... I'm really excited about this Friday! He's going to pick me up and take me to movie, then dinner. What do I eat though? Salad? Or should I put a feed bag on my face and go to town?!?!?
    Change is inevitable...

Nice story.
    Sounds safe and fun.
    I have never dated a guy.
    How did it end?
    Did you hug goodbye, kiss on the cheek, shake hands?

I would love to just to see what it is like to be a girl on a date.
    But I am still looking for a accepting gg.

I wouldn't order salad for dinner, but I would keep it light, easy to eat (no spaghetti!) and not too expensive unless he steers you that way. If he knows the place well he might recommend something while chatting about the menu. I sometimes like to reciprocate by buying the pre-dinner drinks at the bar, or maybe pop in someplace on the way home to treat him to coffee or dessert.

If you keep dating, sooner or later he's gonna make a move, right? Are you okay with that? If not, I wouldn't exploit his generosity. I'm not suggesting you would, just sayin.

You go girl! The fact that he called you up and asked you out again is awesome, well played! He's hooked, now reel him in nice and slow and enjoy every moment along the way...remember that you have one huge edge over every woman he's ever met: you really know what makes a guy feel great - call it inside information : )

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Nice story.

How did it end?
    Did you hug goodbye, kiss on the cheek, shake hands?
    Well, he walked me to my door and we said our goodbyes with a hug and then he kissed my hand at the door. (Tee, hee) I felt like a high school girl! I didn't know how to react!
    Change is inevitable...