Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Date!!!

Aspiring Member
    What Kelly said. And it could be as simple as having coffee or a glass of wine and watching TV together sitting closely on the couch. Even then, it doesn't necessarily mean it would lead into anything more intimate.

Cheryl

I know! It was just happening and I froze! I froze! I wanted to invite him in... I even bought some Merlot and two brand new wine glasses. I shouldn't be nervous around him, he's the sweetest. But I can't help myself!
    Change is inevitable...

Jenny this is a cute thread. You're so innocent and acting like a teenage girl on her first date. You're being a real lady the way you are handling this.

I do feel like a teenage girl... It's so weird to me. Like I feel flutter when he's holding my hand while talking to friends. Or when he's leading me through the crowd with his hand on the small of my back. Or when he whispers a little information about someone in my ear. Oh gosh... fluttering just thinking about it!!! I guess he really does like me! Totally freaking out!
    Change is inevitable...

Jenny...its truly wonderful that you found Paul, and how he treats and respects you is even more beautiful. Its really great that you are getting to decide and not rushing into things..

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    OMG Jenny! I'm just thrilled to death for you! Yes, ask him in next time. It doesn't have to lead to anything X-rated, just maybe some cuddling and passionate smooching on the couch. Remember, you're always in control!

Paul is SUCH a wonderful gentleman, the Amy part of me is swooning just reading about him! I don't think I could be any more emphatic when I say: Keep that one!

And please keep dishing the updates!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

So, it's 2am. Paul just left. Tee-hee! I'm so embarrassed.... but, it was magical! OMG! He was so gentle, so kind, so everything I thought he would be. So embarrassed talking about our night!!! But, I'm on cloud nine and just can't help myself! OMG! Can't believe I'm about to click that little icon!!!!
    Change is inevitable...

Oh Lord... Do I sound like a cheap you know what? Should have made him wait. But, I couldn't... so attracted to the man! Wanted to jump his bones the first time I saw him!. Why do I feel guilty? Seriously, why do I feel guilty?
    Change is inevitable...

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    OMG WOW Jenny! I'm so happy for you!

If you can't talk openly about it, you can always PM me the details. Think of it as a slumber party, and I'm sitting here in my pale pink tricot nightie and white satin slippers waiting to hear from you! ('Cause I actually am wearing that LOL )

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny CD View Post
    Should have made him wait.
    It sounds like you did.

Silver Member
    Sounds like a happy ending and beginning at the same time. You have kept us on the edge of our seats waiting for it to happen and now it did and was wonderful. So nice to hear it went well. It will now be easier as the tension is off.

Ok... Yeah it was great! But, here's the new thing that I'm worried about. What if he wants to meet my male self? Don't know if I can do that. He's only seen me as Jenny. I really don't want him to see me as a male. (Even though he knows, obviously!) Oh, and it was really cute how he called me this morning just to ask if I slept well. Of course I did!!!
    Change is inevitable...

Well it sounds like you have a real gentleman there Jenny. It sounds like things went well too. He'll probably have to see the real you at some point but don't sweat it. It's too early in the relationship for that. If he pressures you you can always show him pictures of when you were younger. No need to change modes if you prefer being female. Just tell him it's the old you that you'd like to put in the past. JMO.

Jenny, You do not sound like a cheap anything! Just a girl in love!!!! And I'm very happy for you.

As far as meeting the boy side, just say "I'm the same person, just in guy clothes!"

Hugs,
    Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    He'll probably have to see the real you at some point but don't sweat it.

He's been dating the real me!
    Change is inevitable...

He's been dating the real me!
    Yes...my bad. The old you. sorry.

Oh Lord... Do I sound like a cheap you know what? Should have made him wait. But, I couldn't... so attracted to the man! Wanted to jump his bones the first time I saw him!. Why do I feel guilty? Seriously, why do I feel guilty?
    Relax, It's not the 50s
    Just do what feels right and not worry about ancient morals, you waited as long as you needed to and that's all that counts.

Really pleased for you Jenny, I'm looking forward to hearing how the relationship develops, best wishes

Hi Jenny, silly question, but: How do you and Paul compare in height? I'm wondering if it's important to a guy dating a CD girl for him to be taller. I'm just under 6' and I like to wear heels; I always imagined I'd look UP to Mr. Right for that first kiss, but that's probably not realistic. Just wondering...

Gen

Quote Originally Posted by gen8890 View Post
    Hi Jenny, silly question, but: How do you and Paul compare in height? I'm wondering if it's important to a guy dating a CD girl for him to be taller. I'm just under 6' and I like to wear heels; I always imagined I'd look UP to Mr. Right for that first kiss, but that's probably not realistic. Just wondering...

Gen
    Well, (blush) he's about 6'2". Without heels I'm about 5'5". SO the height thing is no problem. It's weird holding hands with him as he leads me around, or opens the door for me, or when we walk into a restaurant. Just little things like that is weird because he is so tall (well to me he's tall). And yes, it was a wonderful feeling when he stood me up and put his arms around my waist... I did look up into his eyes...magical. That's all I can say.
    Change is inevitable...

By the way Gen... It's NOT a silly question. I think most of us think about being with a man that is taller, stronger, etc... I think most women think that too.
    Change is inevitable...

WOW Jenny you go girl.
    Angie

Okay, maybe I'm a little buzzed but this thread is total bunk.

You have clearly got a few closet cases sold, but those of us who have been openly dating men for awhile can plainly see that you are making this up.

How in the world is a full grown man going to be this naive about dating men. You may THINK you're a teenage girl but you are not and the "tee hee" BS totally gives you away.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Benefit of the doubt and such, I like to believe that uplifting stories are true until proven otherwise.
    You're right though, I've never dated a man before so I literally have no idea.

It might be nice to know certain stuff for the future though, how's about a guide or something?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this thread kind of resembled a romance novel, but I figured Jenny isn't really hurting anyone if she does happen to make this up.

If this story isn't (mostly) made up, I'm very curious about how Paul's business partners responded after you two visited that private party. There obviously is a one in a million chance you got a 100% 'passing rate' and I don't know what kind of business Paul is in in the first place, but the chance that you got read and someone responded either curiously or negatively probably is about 100%.