Thread: Feeling on top of the world today

Red face Feeling on top of the world today

Here is a little background information about me. I have struggled with crossdressing for years guilt, shame, disgust with myself I am sure many of you know what I am talking about. It has taken years to become comfortable to dress and let my wife see me. When she did she said I looked nice and gave me a complement on my makeup. Over the last 5 years she has seen me dressed maybe 6 times but I think about it every day.
    Today:
    My wife and I have been talking about moving to Florida from the Midwest. Our kids have move out and are not coming home so we decided to start new. We both have jobs we can work from home via the internet so that is not an issue. I mentioned off the cuff one day to my wife that I think we should start a new tradition. I suggested we both dress up at least one day a week. Heels, dresses, make up the works.
    My wife looked up at me and said yes I think that is a good idea we can do that. So I will be taking one more step to become more comfortable with who I am. But this time next year I hope to allow my wife to see me dresses without reservations.
    At the moment I am working from home my wife is out but expected back shortly I am dressed in a sundress with sandals, Lipstick, perfume, pink bra and panties. I thought about changing before she came home but have decided to spend the whole day dressed for the first time.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Hug
    What an awesome story of growth and acceptance. It's great that your wife accepts. Is awesome that you are learning to. Once your able to embrace this you can't believe the joy you can experience. Well that's how it's worked for me anyway.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Oh girl what you have in store for you, once you get used to dressing around your wife, and by that time, it's not so novel for her, that's when it gets good.
    I told my wife more years ago than, I like to admit to, and stated dressing around her shortly after that, at first it was nerve wracking, did I get right, do I look coordinated, will she laugh at me, all those thinks would start nagging at me every time I wanted to get dressed and she was home. Well of course she never laughed, and she gave me pointers to improve my make up skills, and was quick to give me complements, when the outfit, hair do and make up all went right together.
    A few years later, she is asking me for my opinion when she has to put an outfit together,
    She also taught me to shop with my head held hi, and I became a fierce shopper, able to wander the mall for hours and never step in to a store that men want to go into.
    I knew I had it figured out, the day I walked into Fredericks of Hollywood not another customer in the store, when little cute young thing walks up and says can I help you, I almost melted as I heard myself say, I'm looking for a four pad panty, and to my surprise all she aid was "do you know your size", after that I could buy anything just about anywhere.
    Since I retired, I've dressed more often as the years go by, at this time, I would say I spend more time in women's clothing than I do men's. Some days I look pretty good, some days it's just capris and a cute tee, but it's female all the way.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Congratulations. And buy the way, you will have a great teacher. Your wife will be able to give you ideas on what works and doesn't for your body.

I hope this all leads to a new positive lifestyle for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My day was wonderful. I wore my dress all day. It just could not have been any better. At the end of the day I took off my dress and put on a very cute night gown and slept like a baby. The next day I had to go into the office and was bummed I had to wear guy clothes. At least I under dressed. At this very moment Friday morning at 7:30am my wife and I are camping. Last night I slept in a baby blue soft nightgown that my wife packed for me. She is sleeping in so I am sitting here drinking hot coffee in my night gown thinking life is good. Have a blessed day everyone. Thanks for the comments.
    It's Okay to feel like a girl some times

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    Great to hear that there are more supportive partners out there! Everybody needs an understanding wife!