Thread: A few web sites….

A few web sites….

I've perhaps a bit too much time on my hands, on vacation now.
    I found a couple of websites which I'm wondering if any of you could comment on, if you know anything about them. I'm alway leery of such sites, but both look pretty interesting, though require $$$.

Frock Magazine

Stepping Out Secrets

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Banned Read only
    Frock is an interesting magazine. Lots of articles about what folks are up to, what their challenges were and how they view the community. Interesting stuff. The other one is new to me.

Gold Member
    Hi Robyn. I have also visited the Frock Mag site and found it very interesting. Stepping out Secrets, however, was not overly impressed with. I think you can find all that info right here. However, I will say that if you get on their mailing list, they do send free suggestions and advice on items like style, makeup, etc.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    A few of my TG FB friends have been featured in Frock magazine. Its pretty interesting most of the time.
    The other one I have not seen.

I must go and broaden my horizons.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Frock is published online by the folks who operate the British based Gender Society website, a discussion forum not unlike this one. Registration is free, although a paid upgrade is offered.

I subscribe to the online Frock, and they publish fairly regularly, but sometimes not every month. The format is pretty good; the experience is similar to reading a magazine. I haven't read any of the longer articles that have really interested me, but the last 2 issues they included 'A Beginner's Guide to Breast Forms' which was pretty good stuff, although at a very basic level. One of the members here has actually appeared in Frock. I haven't upgraded to the paid subscription, and won't. But for free, I think the magazine is good value.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Give in, girl-out, enjoy Krista1985's Avatar
    I'm going to echo a lot of the responders before me when I say Frock is a good read, but not familiar with the other one.

I did the free subscription to Frock and it's a very well put together magazine. Pretty polished for a free publication. Highly recommend checking out the free version and then making your own call about the $ one.

I haven't been there in a while, but frock had a free version so you could check them out, I found so cool stuff there. Never heard of Stepping out, but I'll check it out now.
    Wow, I went in and checked out the Stepping out program, she sure knows how to sell it, but at that price I would also like to here from someone that has tried it, but I am thinking about that 30 day 100% refund if it's not for you.
    It does sound to good to be true, but then who knows, maybe it is true, or maybe you get your money's worth even if it can't deliver everything it promises, umm, I'll have to think about that one.
    Last edited by Tina B.; 08-01-2013 at 08:36 PM.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Here's a new one for me. It seems to have a lot of potential.

Transtatic.com
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedee Skyblue View Post
    One of the members here has actually appeared in Frock.
    Not only that, but our very own Hannah Gotta also draws cartoons for it.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Check Frock again. I signed up some time back (free) and receive their Ezine free each month. Nice articles and very up and up.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !