Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your style?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've never thought of it as "a" style, but as a whole look. I've been trying to grow a wardrobe of styles that all work. I've had a lot ot success and a few complete failures. If Tina is going to have a life she needs flexibility in her presentation. I will say that most of what she has is on the classy side, so it's been slow progress as the expense slows all down. Even the leather jean are really sharp.

Casual but classy. I don't have the opportunity to freely dress as I may but casual is the look I'm striving for. Perhaps because dresses and gowns don't have anyplace in our lifestyle right now. I don't go out clubbing. I haven't joined any support group yet so the opportunity isn't there yet. Something to look forward to!
    Jenny

I prefer dresses and heels cause when in male mode i'm in company uniform.Beside that i want to feel more like a lady when in a dress and heels.

Well, I do a couple of dresses, a few skirts, but I have 15 pairs of legging capris, darn things are so comfortable, there addictive!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica, I love the 50s' & the 60s' but I have things that cover the whole spectrum in my three closets.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's mostly casual for me unless there's some big event, but I think even GG's would agree that casual is most comfortable.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Looking at the shots in the previous post one to three would out me almost instantly.
    May as well wear a bikini through the mall.
    Shot four, the lady is about three times my size, too many fries I think.
    The lass on the extreme right approaches casual for me, I would still need to look smart and not sloppy.
    Around the house "no one can see how badly I scream".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The style I wear is pretty much what I have on hand which is a few skirts and a whole lot of shirts that dont quite flatter my broad shoulders. I have a pair of ballet flats and 4in wedge heels that I call my own.

In terms of my own style though, I know exactly what I would wear if I could. I design my own outfits and publish them on polyvore. I have a pretty decent following of 13,000+ viewers so I guess my style is decent. Also my GG friend wants to take me shopping one day as her personal shopper because she loves my style...and she wants to give me an opportunity to go out dressed which I am super excited about. Ill post my outfits below if anyone wants to see my style.

www.khelek.polyvore.com

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Shot four, the lady is about three times my size, too many fries I think.
    ....and cupcakes. Oh well, she thinks, I'm married, so who cares what I look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Lynn View Post
    Also my GG friend wants to take me shopping one day as her personal shopper because she loves my style...and she wants to give me an opportunity to go out dressed which I am super excited about. Ill post my outfits below if anyone wants to see my style.
    You Oscar De La Renta..you
    Last edited by MysticLady; 08-04-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Mid 20th century Catholic from the East coast USA, particularly the snobby New England and mid Atlantic states, and the Big Cities™........sorry, I couldn't resist.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I'm a dress-and-skirt kind of girl, but I like casual clothes as well as more dressy ones. I have a number of casual dresses that look good on me, and an array of skirts and tops that also look good, and those are what I'd select for an afternoon shopping. But for going out to the Black Crown, I could easily go dressier. (My big flowy Jessica London maxi is almost in a class by itself, suitable for many situations.)

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    My "style" would be classy old broad or naughty librarian. To me, every piece of feminine attire that I wear from my heels to my bracelets and earrings exudes erotica. If I'm going to go to all the trouble of shaving everything and makeup and hair, then I'm going to look like I went to all that trouble!

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    My crossdressing time is too valuable to wear something casual these days....
    Flip flops and shorts, just aren't worthy more than a second of that time.

My style is business dress and vintage wear
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 08-05-2013 at 02:24 AM.

Hi .

At our Renaissance camps im dressed as a Wench for kitchen dutys & we cook & do meals for at least 130 to 150 people for a week . & at other times as a Chateline or other clothes befitting our time,

For normal day . night wear just a skirt tops of different styles to suit the detail im doing .

Im trying to think what is my style well id be quite happy in Renaissance or gypsy , im not a modern female though i wear my skirts every day & i have my . I like these till they drop. just comforable every day wear,

spos really my head wear is what sets me apart from others & thats what people see first like my pic -avata, i do have many colours hey i dont blend in , so yea i stand out some what.

As i get my gear together German wear ill have more idear of what i like so will wear along those lines . most normal clothes dont do much for myself & my thoughts are more in keeping with my background so my style will be close to that,

Different well its more inkeeping with myself in being different, so it goes hand in hand.
    One day when im happy with my ...look... ill get some one to put some pics up then youll see how weird i really am,......

...noeleena...

My style is quite dressy. Dressing in shorts or a girl tee has no appeal, too similar to guy clothes so seems a bit pointless.
    I like a pseudo vintage look, lots of fitted dresses, pencil or pleated skirts and heels! Dressing is mostly about fun and aesthetics for me, and that's what I like playing with.

On occasion, I'll dress to the nines, but usually it is dressy casual ....skirts, nice tops and reasonable lower heels. Oh, and as little makeup as possible.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I'm fortunate to be out and about 3 or 4 times per week predominately in tops and skirts, occasionally a dresses but never pants. Always full make up which helps to not be recognised.

I do go through phases (styles?) though. Currently its mini skirts with boots, the one joy of winter.

I'm with Anneob2002.
    I love being a bit of a **** even if only in my own mind

Well, when I go out (unless it's just to the mall) I dress in a style that a friend once called "Corporate Naughty". It's a bit dressy, a bit office, and a bit sexy all in one. Usually though I'm just casual. In summer it's shorts, capris or a summer skirt with flats or sandals. In fall and winter it's slacks or jeans with boots, sneakers, or something with a little heel.
    I enjoy being casual just as much as being dressed to the nines. It's no longer about what I wear. It's about how I feel and how I express who I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

During the day I tend to wear shorts and shirts all of them from the womens dept of K Mart.When dressed I like to dress all the way.Open bottom girdle,stockings,panties,bra,miniskirt and blouse and lots of makeup.I like the cheap and easy look on me.I suppose thats what I am.

I'm guilty of getting REALLY dressed up. I like the sissy / Lolita style when I dress, so I normally look something like this......
    Attached Images Attached Images

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Usually just a t-shirt and jeans, what a GG my age would wear. A dress when I want to get dressed up, but that isn't too often. If there's no need to wear a dress I rather wear more comfortable stuff, and I usually just go about my normal day when dressed. So it is impractical to wear a LBD or mini skirt at times. I also try to use as little make up as possible.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 08-05-2013 at 08:51 AM.

I'm into the dressy/edgy style that girls my age would wear out to a club or go shopping in.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I love wearing dresses. That really is my style to be honest. Blouses or nice tops with skirts I consider more casual especially with flats.
    -Audrey

I'm more of a casual chic girl. Jeans, blouse, cute shoes, and accessories. That does it for me!