Thread: Getting started

Getting started

Well since I have opened up to my wife now there is nothing stopping me from indulging in my feminine side. She is out of town atm so I ordered some 'sexy' boots.

They have a really high heel and are exactly what I have been wanting for a few years. On the downside it looks like they will be delivered while I am at work the day she comes home

Fortunately she already knows about them but I still hoped I would get to have some time to get used to having them before she arrived. The only time I have dressed at all is in the bedroom a few times. I am really nervous about this though. I guess its that I will be emotionally vulnerable for the first time.

On a brighter note this has spurred me into getting back into shape. I really want a nice corset. I bought one for my wife from Contour Corsets a while back and it is extremely nice. I will have to get one myself once I lose some weight. I dont need to lose a ton but this will provide me with a nice reward for following through.

I have just read your intro were you basically say that you came out fully to your wife last weekend.

I have just one thing to say, take it very slow You try and rush things and that includes buying stuff, and it could end up going down a different route of her being ok with it all.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Madison,
    get back into shape.
    It is all good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Madison, That is great advice that Sandra that has given you,
    Don't overwhelm your wife with this, You have tossed the ball into her court now.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Maybe it is best that they come when she is home. Maybe she can become involved in your CDing in a positive way. Ask her to watch out for it and hold it for you - so you can open the box together. Have something for her - a card or gift. Open the box together. Explain how you feel. Give assurances that she may need - like how much you love her and that you are still you. Thank her. Try them on in front of her. Involve her and be open. Make this fun - for both of you. Hopefully your CDing will help you grow closer. As Sandra said, go slow. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Im sure I will go slow. My own embarrassment is going to keep me in check. I really want to just turn them right back around when they get here now that it is starting to become a reality. I told my wife this and she said dont you dare. Ive got a great girl thats for sure.
    Heather I particularly like your comment about bringing a gift. We rarely exchange gifts outside of bdays and holidays so thats great.