Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Things you would have never experienced if you were not a Crossdresser

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar

Things you would have never experienced if you were not a Crossdresser

As the tittle suggests what are things you would have never experienced if you were not a Crossdresser?

Today I'm dressed hanging around the house, in a tank top and jeans nothing special. I was making supper and reached up to get some pasta out of the cupboard. When I noticed that I missed a big patch of hair when I shaved my armpits in the shower earlier. Later I managed to drop a piece of pasta down my shirt, only to have to fish it out. It was like my cleavage was a black hole and sucked it right in.

Last week when getting dressed I could not clasp my bra, something I've probably done 5,000 times. I struggled for about a minute then decided to try the other method of clasping it in the front and turning it around. Still nothing, then I examined the clasp and noticed that both hooks were bent in. Had to use a nail file to bend them back, five seconds later I had my bra on.

You mean things I experienced like...learning how to zip and unzip a long back zipper in a too tight dress? Worrying about breaking a nail? Learning how to use a curling iron and hot rollers on my human hair wig? How to fasten those tiny buckles on strappy tall heels? How to not lean forward and get long hair in my pizza?

Gold Member
    To bad there is not an instruction book on being a CD.
    It would be well worth getting one; and reading it. LOL
    Rader

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Omg the list is endless! Feel of stockings, walking in heels, all the details of makeup, understanding how women (fill in the blank), all the many conversations my wife and I have had about all the emotional details of being a girl. ..... if just never ends

Makeup addict!
    Where do I begin?

There's the tedious checking my legs for unshaved parts

Hair from my wig getting in my face and eyes

How hot it gets when wearing a wig

How wearing a bra gets uncomfortable after wearing it for hours

High heels may be great, but crossdressing has taught me that they make you sore and not as easy to walk in as it looks

For me it is the total experience of dressing up as someone else, going out and filling that role in front of others, the delight in shopping for new and interesting articles of clothing and accessories and all the new experiences I have by going with the flow instead of trying to hold my ground.

Getting to the point of getting ready to go out en femme more quickly and efficiently. Why would most men even think about doing that ,unless they are a super hero or something?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Lets not forget, How to put on stockings or hose without putting a run in them or how much your eye waters when you get mascara in it or remembering to cross your legs when sitting while wearing a dress or skirt. Not to mention keeping your panties from riding up or arranging your boobs in you bra after moving around a lot. Oh the list gos on.

Snug-fitting jeans are actually really comfortable.

Pretty funny thread! Love it!!! I think for me, is the awkward glances I get from time to time. Yesterday at Wally World, I walked in and it seemed like no one gave me any attention at all. I was disappointed and happy at the same time because I thought I looked cute. Anyway, the girl at the checkout was TG! She commented on my hair and I told her she looked beautiful. I didn't notice her and she didn't notice me until we were face to face. That was pretty cool.
    Change is inevitable...

Upstairs
    Those delightful red bumps after getting waxed. And the subsequent joy of needing to exfoliate in order to prevent more of them from forming.

Quote Originally Posted by Deena Schwartz View Post
    Those delightful red bumps after getting waxed. And the subsequent joy of needing to exfoliate in order to prevent more of them from forming.
    Ha ha! The red bumps where you don't want red bumps!!!
    Change is inevitable...

The most important thing I learned is how people act differently towards you. It is very subtle in most cases, but appearance make a difference and I find it really strange because I'm the same person inside.
    Chickie

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    For me it is the total experience of dressing up as someone else, going out and filling that role in front of others ...
    When I take a reflective look at how it is, my most over riding feelings are how I am treated differently as "a woman" instead of how I am treated as a man. I almost always go out with my wife together as "two girlfriends" both of us in dresses and high heels and so my experiences that I don't think I would have experienced if I was not CDing at the time were: ... having a guy hit on my wife right in front of me when we at the bar (I don't think he would have done that if I was in boy mode), having the hotel concierge hail a taxi and hold the doors open for "the ladies" (that's what he called us), having groups of guys outside of restaurants and bars stare and obviously check you out as you go in together (guys always look at women dressed "nice"), having a waiter hold my coat open for me to put my arms in when were about to leave the restaurant, ... you know, all those little things that just make you feel so different (feminine?) as they never happen when you're in boy mode.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 08-11-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

1) Looking in the mirror and seeing someone so beatiful (In my eyes)
    2) Pulling on expensive stockings over freshly shaved legs
    3) The feel of lacy panties against the nether regions.
    4) The feel of satin against skin.
    5) Wearing 5" high heels -fun fun fun

The one thing I didnt like was when I was out at a shopping centre dressed as my avatar and three guys walked past and one guy looked from my face all the way to my legs and back up _ then stared at my boobs then back to my face. It wasnt a "I know your a guy" look it was like being visually raped. There was no giglling as if they had made me but it was a bit sickening. I was glad to get back to my car......Ellie

If it was compulsory for non CD's to wear lingerie at least once in their life, then there would be millions more crossdressers.
    Last edited by Ellie52; 08-11-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Being respected in a society that's been so cynical about people. When I go out as a girl, it's really night and day how far people will go to please you. Versus, of course, when I go out as a guy.

The excruciating attention to detail and effort needed to make sure every little bit of make-up is off and the re-checking and not being entirely certain using a face scrub to be absolutely sure! :P
    Everything else has been stated by the rest of the girls! hehehehe
    Sonia now has a flickr stream...can she interest you to hop over and take a peek?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/soniacd/
    She's also on Facebook now...and she'd like very much to be your friend
    http://www.facebook.com/sonia.cd1

The feel of the wind as it billows up your skirt

The feeling of nylons on freshly shaved legs.
    The feeling of silky panties caressing my behind.
    The sensual click of my heels as I walk on a hard surface.
    The taste of lipstick.
    The tug of my bra straps as my breasts bounce while walking.
    The swish of my skirt against my nylon covered legs.
    The gentle movement of my dangling earrings.
    The way my fingers look when my nails are long and polished.
    The peace I feel when I am made up and look into the eyes of the woman in the mirror.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If we're looking for the humorous, it's definitely finding a nail that I thought I had lost halfway through dinner in my underwear at the end of the night.

Gold Member
    Tina is right, the list can be endless. But to take a couple of different tacks on this train of thought. I feel like I am a more rounded person. I have been exposed and more importantly, more educated about variances in people and their rights (or lack thereof). Before I started exploring myself, I was blind about all of us and what we go through.

Also, I always say that the friendships have meant the most to me. Local friends I can spend time with and those that aren't that I still share experiences with and learn from.

Meeting you lot! I mean it.

getting aching calves when wearing heels. Heels are so nice, but can get so painful!! grrr!

An empathy for women - what they go through to make themselves beautiful, the vulnerability a woman feels when she's being ogled by a man, the wonderful feeling of freedom when wearing a skirt or a dress, a wonderful sense of "awareness" when wearing silky panties, garters and stockings - just to name a few..

Definitely (almost) falling down the stairs in my heels. Got me thinking twice about stairs.
    And heels.