Thread: When your children started school, did you dress more?

When your children started school, did you dress more?

Earlier this week my youngest child started school. Yesterday, my wife and I had the first full days alone together in years. I decided not to let the day go to waste!

After getting the little ones on their way, I preceded to get fully made-over and slipped on my favorite corsolette, forms, pads, stockings, black velvet slippers, and my new black shadowline floor length peignoir. I did some light cleaning, served my wife coffee and tea as she worked at her computer. We relaxed, chatted, and ate breakfast together that I had prepared.

I spent nearly seven hours as Jessica and my wife said I could dress any time we had a free day alone together at home!!!

My question, did anyone start dressing more when your children finally entered school?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jessica View Post
    My question, did anyone start dressing more when your children finally entered school?
    Actually Sweetie, My fridge will actually have food for a couple of more days.(I had a dream that my fridge told me that it was afraid of my kiddo's eating it) I am so ready for them to go back

When the children are not around it does provide more opportunity.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    When the children are not around it does provide more opportunity.
    What she said

It does as my wife also goes back to work. So o my week days off I am free to dress. as long as my 19yo is also working.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Jessica, It did make thing easier many years ago.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No such luck with home dressing. Home school a child with learning disabilities. I do have a place in another state that's our getaway, though.

I could say that the same happened for me a few years after when the wife went back to work as well. However, I was not out to my wife until a number of years after. I looked forward to the few days where she was at work and I was home alone for several hours of privacy. I think that was the time that I started to experimenting with makeup and started to accumulate my own clothing.

Banned Read only
    Oh yes! And, more so when the children were long gone from the house. And, the wife was working also. As a retiree, having a wife as an educator affords me seven hours a day to be en femme. Stephanie gets to change into a pretty outfit, make breakfast, eat outdoors (weather permitting), do chores, etc totally en femme. Not having to snatch crumbs of time actually reduces stress- duh! And, when having time to let Stephanie express herself actually has reduced the amount of time I spend en femme. Patiently looking forward to September 4th.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Absolutely. From the day school ended last May, I was counting down the days til it started back up.

Hell, yes! All I can say is: Watch this video to see how I feel.